Top 10 Favorite Fictional Characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you my top 5, because I'm too indecisive to decide on the rest.:lol
Batman
Inspector Harry Callahan
Blondie/Manco/Joe
Superman
Indiana Jones

Honorable Mention

T-1000
Iron Man (Iron Man)
Ellen Ripley
Dutch Schaefer
Trevor Phillips (GTA V)
Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
John Matrix (Commando)
Captain Jack Sparro
Blondie (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)
Frank Costello (The Departed)
Vito Corleone (The Godfather)
Michael Corleone (The Godfather Part II)
Henry Hill (GoodFellas)
Tommy DeVito (GoodFellas)

39711804f08e594c28ad0e01568d73e1992a7020.jpg

The OG No Pantz :lecture

Without spending much time thinking about it. . .

Rowlf the Dog
Ivan Fyodorovich Karamazov
Philip Marlowe
John Yossarian
Vladimir and Estragon (count as one)
Kermit the Frog
Peter Venkman
Flint
Starscream
Sherlock Holmes

honorable mention: Jesus. . . . . .from the Big Lebowski, of course!

Tv characters

Alan Partridge
Homer Simpson
David Brent
Eric Cartman
Walter White
Tommy Shelby - Peaky Blinders
Bender
Ali G/Borat
Edward & Tubbs- The League of Gentlemen
Tommy Saxondale

Film Characters

Jim- 28 Days Later
Koba-Dawn of the POTA
King Kong
Bane-TDKR
Joker-TDK
Scarecrow-BB
T-800 T1 & T2
Ripley- Alien/s
Mufassa
Archie- Rock'n'rolla

I'm only familiar with Moon Knight due to the Zen Studios Moon Knight pinball table which I absolutely love & feel is one of the best Marvel tables that Zen has done. Just going by that table he does look like a very cool dude.

Yeah, most people's introduction to him is "damn, this guy looks bad-ass" ever since the 2006 run upped the violence (with the whole "cutting off his arc-nemesis' face off and then wearing it as a mask", yeah, you read that right, MK was wearing face masks before the Joker!).But if you invest some time to read a couple of his stuff, you'll see that he's a quite good character who goes beyond "cool looking cliche".

Your right. I am a huge figure basher, I should make some of these.
I was in the process of making a Mr. Knight (MarvelNow! Moon Knight) bash, but I just couldn't find any good all-white suits. Plus, there's the matter of the headsculpt. Those are the problems we fans of lesser known characters face. The official collectibles are too few, and I doubt enough people would express interest in a custom MK fig to start an interest thread.

I won't lie, it hurt my soul to leave some characters off my list.

The cigar, eyepatch, era, and his plight are my main reasons for Big Boss > Solid Snake

I hear you! You don't want to know how long I spent making my list!

I actually meant that I was surprised to see any Metal Gear character on your list. Although, I thought you were a bigger fan of Solid Snake than Big Boss. MGS4 is actually where I liked Snake best, despite the nitpicks I made. I really struggled with the ranking of the Metal Gear games, and now I want to change my ranking. I made a list of my favorite/memorable moments, and I may have put MGS4 too low. Big Boss is such a fantastic character, so I'm happy to see him on your list.

I didn't know you were into South Park! Cartman is so funny! He's definitely a favorite comedy character for me! I have Homer Simpson on my list, but if I was to put others, he'd be on there, along with Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm), and Al Bundy.

What I love about Big Boss is he starts as a weapon to be aimed and fired, a loyal soldier then becomes human and is turned into a villain by the mismanagement of the war industry

I didn't know you were such a big fan! That's awesome! I just saw your ranking, and was happy to see you put MGS4 so high. It's awesome! You also have a really good top 10 fictional character list! I had someone recently recommend me a bunch of Nova comics, so I might join you in the fandom!

By the way, I saw that you've been watching Smallville. I haven't seen it in a long time, but Lex Luthor was one of my favorite fictional characters when I watched that show.

I hear you! You don't want to know how long I spent making my list!

I actually meant that I was surprised to see any Metal Gear character on your list. Although, I thought you were a bigger fan of Solid Snake than Big Boss. MGS4 is actually where I liked Snake best, despite the nitpicks I made. I really struggled with the ranking of the Metal Gear games, and now I want to change my ranking. I made a list of my favorite/memorable moments, and I may have put MGS4 too low. Big Boss is such a fantastic character, so I'm happy to see him on your list.

I didn't know you were into South Park! Cartman is so funny! He's definitely a favorite comedy character for me! I have Homer Simpson on my list, but if I was to put others, he'd be on there, along with Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm), and Al Bundy.

I didn't know you were such a big fan! That's awesome! I just saw your ranking, and was happy to see you put MGS4 so high. It's awesome! You also have a really good top 10 fictional character list! I had someone recently recommend me a bunch of Nova comics, so I might join you in the fandom!

By the way, I saw that you've been watching Smallville. I haven't seen it in a long time, but Lex Luthor was one of my favorite fictional characters when I watched that show.

Forgot to add Al Bundy and Larry David in my honorable mention list. I rank those two shows just as high if not higher than South Park.

Yea I love MGS4, Old Snake was badass!

I'm hoping Hot Toys will eventually release an Old Snake figure after Raiden. Speaking of Raiden, will you be purchasing the HT Raiden figure?

Great minds!

No, I don't have the money. I don't buy that many figures, but if I do, it has to be a character I really care about. Not that I don't like them, but that's just how I like my collection! I don't know you saw in your "activity list," but I've been buying the Figuarts Dragon Ball figures. I'm only going to buy Goku and Vegeta (The two most popular characters). They aren't making anything I want next year, and I don't collect anything else, so I might buy a MGS Hot Toy if they announce one! Or maybe buy some new kitchen appliances—I really would like those! :)

I really hope they make a MGS4 Microwave Burned Snake, but I'd buy any Old Snake! That scene where he screams, "LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID," is basically the culmination of everything that happened before it, so it would probably be the definitive MGS figure for me! If Solid Snake was written the way he was in MGS4, he would have been on my top 10 list. I thought Solid Snake devolved into a walking talking PSA in MGS and the cheesy dialogue, while fun, broke my connection with the character. With MGS4, he felt human to me!

My only nitpick was that end. I would have had him put the gun in his mouth, faded to black, and then we would have heard the Patriot gun shot. I'd be at the edge of my seat, wondering who's wielding the Patriot. It can't be Big Boss, can it? Then when they cut back to the scene, it would have shown Big Boss shooting the gun to stop Snake. Then everything could have went as followed.

Kojima is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter than me, so what do I know?

If they make Old Snake, then I hope they make Liquid/Ocelot!

I'll put "My favorite moments" list of the series in the MGS thread, if you'd like. I'd really like to see yours too, if you're interested! That goes for any MGS fans here! I love the series so much. I never get bored talking about it!

In no particular order:

Batman
Indiana Jones
James Bond
Maximus
Sherlock Holmes
Kyle Katarn
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Commander Shepard
Captain Picard

Great minds!

No, I don't have the money. I don't buy that many figures, but if I do, it has to be a character I really care about. Not that I don't like them, but that's just how I like my collection! I don't know you saw in your "activity list," but I've been buying the Figuarts Dragon Ball figures. I'm only going to buy Goku and Vegeta (The two most popular characters). They aren't making anything I want next year, and I don't collect anything else, so I might buy a MGS Hot Toy if they announce one! Or maybe buy some new kitchen appliances—I really would like those! :)

I really hope they make a MGS4 Microwave Burned Snake, but I'd buy any Old Snake! That scene where he screams, "LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID," is basically the culmination of everything that happened before it, so it would probably be the definitive MGS figure for me! If Solid Snake was written the way he was in MGS4, he would have been on my top 10 list. I thought Solid Snake devolved into a walking talking PSA in MGS and the cheesy dialogue, while fun, broke my connection with the character. With MGS4, he felt human to me!

My only nitpick was that end. I would have had him put the gun in his mouth, faded to black, and then we would have heard the Patriot gun shot. I'd be at the edge of my seat, wondering who's wielding the Patriot. It can't be Big Boss, can it? Then when they cut back to the scene, it would have shown Big Boss shooting the gun to stop Snake. Then everything could have went as followed.

Kojima is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter than me, so what do I know?

If they make Old Snake, then I hope they make Liquid/Ocelot!

I'll put "My favorite moments" list of the series in the MGS thread, if you'd like. I'd really like to see yours too, if you're interested! That goes for any MGS fans here! I love the series so much. I never get bored talking about it!

Nope, your ending does sound a little bit better than Kojima's haha

A microwave burned Snake would make for an awesome figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back