Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do convert I've had a bunch of converts from different figures on SS. Some I passed up and some that got canceled because I didn't pay up. Lol but yeah once it ships you'll probably get lucky but I'd still check other sites in case. Definitely excited to get this one as my main spidey
Thanks!

I think the sooner after it went waitlisted that you joined it, the higher likelihood it’ll convert. Otherwise if you’re in the States and have a local comic shop who gets Hot Toys from Sideshow, that’s a great source for sold out figures.

Thank you both! It’s been a minute since I added him to the waitlist, so, fingers crossed, but I was curious if OSK or any retailers other than Sideshow who I’ve used in the past have any allotments and if that wouldn’t be the safer bet. He looks fantastic and I hemmed and hawed over it a bit too long from the initial PO, but, if this is the new standard we can expect from HT going forward, I wouldn’t be mad about it. That likeness is phenomenal.

Head sculpt is damn good and thank god for seamless suit neck action! Not sure on the overly shiny blue? Either way I think this is a win for HT

It’s kind of insane, I don’t know if Tom Holland just has an especially easy likeness to capture but Hot Toys keeps improving already great likenesses with these unmasked Parker heads. The rolling eyeballs and older look really put this one over the top, so I think I have to get this as my Holland Spidey.

While I dig this figure and plan on getting it, I do have to say the neck looks oddly long. Could be a simple matter of the head not being fully pushed down on the neck. But, I've been seeing it in more and more pics. Easy fix I suppose, by simply shortening the the peg.

IMG_5263.png

Thanks for sharing! I saw in other videos that there's a big black foot on the diorama base for holding the dynamic flight stand; is that removable? Seems like it'd force you to have 2-3" of extra clearance behind the base.

Thanks for sharing! I saw in other videos that there's a big black foot on the diorama base for holding the dynamic flight stand; is that removable? Seems like it'd force you to have 2-3" of extra clearance behind the base.
I think it's not removable, you may have a look as below:
20240525_013950.jpg20240525_013959.jpg

HTs really nailed it out of the park with this one.
Honestly makes it annoying how poorly they did Garfield and Tobey in comparison. Why didn't they treat the other two as good as this?

Even the neck seam on this one is leagues better than Tobey and that figure released 2 months ago.

1MfPLIF.png
geZIcFi.png

Last edited:
Honestly makes it annoying how poorly they did Garfield and Tobey in comparison. Why didn't they treat the other two as good as this?

Even the neck seam on this one is leagues better than Tobey and that figure released 2 months ago.

1MfPLIF.png
geZIcFi.png
And I thought that Tobey head was the one redeeming aspect of that figure. It looks like a 10 year old sculpt next to this new Tom Holland one.

Hot Toys will you please get some sense about you and go back and make Spiderman 1 & 2 figures. Why not? You clearly don't mind being responsible for total market saturation as evidenced by today's Batman Armory.

Starting to think that. There’s also something about them that I just don’t like the look of. Usually materials and proportions.
I still think the original advanced suit is the best in terms of proportions

It’s kind of insane, I don’t know if Tom Holland just has an especially easy likeness to capture but Hot Toys keeps improving already great likenesses with these unmasked Parker heads. The rolling eyeballs and older look really put this one over the top, so I think I have to get this as my Holland Spidey.
Yes true. The Homecoming sculpt was great and that FFH sculpt was amazing. You have to wonder if they get more incentive from Marvel depending on which actor they are doing. Just a thought.

I recall last year HT showed updated head sculpts for this, Jane Foster, and Shuri. I thought if they look like that in production I will get all 3. When the Tobey one came out and was underwhelming, I was afraid they'd mess up Tom. Now looking at all these pictures and videos, they perfected the sculpt. It looks real, did they shrink the actor? I will definitely get him as I don't have a HT Spidey in my collection, this will be the one. Well I do have the Iron Spider from the video game, but no live action. Previous ones I didn't care for because of the suits, the seams etc. This one is perfect. Classic suit, perfect sculpt and no seams. Imagine if Andrew and Tobey got the same effort. It would be the Spider-Man trinity grail!

On a side note, if the Shuri Black Panther and Jane Foster come out just as good, I will be getting those as well.

I didn't get the Deluxe but I'm okay with it being the standard version. This is definitely a most wanted.

Back