Tokyo Toy Show pic thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too crazy about STARS Chris cause he wasn't all bulked up like Gears Of War in the original, STARS Wesker looks good though.

Damn, I see a lot of stuff I want. And they haven't shown everything yet!

Too much Hot Toys, so little money.

So is this the DX Rocky!?

20090717_e21e30a886ba22708151z2ytcjpU0ObC.jpg

it looks like they could have some older figures there. I doubt thats a dx rocky and I would imagine the resident evil leon is the original. It would seem more likely anyway.

from Yahoo! News-

r3811691647.jpg

Japanese toymaker Bandai Co's "Jibun Damashii", a made-to-order character figurine with a face based on the owner's photograph, is displayed at the International Tokyo Toy Show, July 16, 2009.
REUTERS/Toru Hanai (JAPAN SOCIETY)

Highly doubtful, be pointless to DX an existing figure, that looks just like the Rocky 3 figure already released. They're probably just showing off the best and most recent work from all their lines.

Hmmm...

DX Joker
DX Batman TDK....

:confused:

dx rocky is going to be rocky beaten up and normal head version.i am almost certain of this..

I`m positive that it will be a Rocky 1 if that`s the case,HT will NOT release Rocky 3 again,the figure is good enough.

Last edited:
Highly doubtful, be pointless to DX an existing figure, that looks just like the Rocky 3 figure already released. They're probably just showing off the best and most recent work from all their lines.

I thought that hot toys said that the DX figures would be "Deluxe Versions of existing figures for the high-end collector"?

I believe what he means is that the Rocky figure is the exact same as the figure that's out. That's because it is the same figure.

The Joker DX and Batman DX have plenty of changes to them to make them deluxe.

Back