Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s a ton of fun to pose. Hope their Mad Max turns out this good.

DB347437-755E-45FA-B11F-74A2E7A76503.jpeg
43154244-D1E5-4319-8519-C271B58159C9.jpeg
D2C84A3B-A829-45F7-9AFA-722DBB43C254.jpeg

I've been breaking down my CraftOne Heat figures, since the suited versions have never been as impressive as the hockey masked armoured car robbery outfits.

Anyway, yesterday I decided to break down the last suited figure, Lt. Hanna, and his shoes reminded me of Deckard's.

After cross-referencing they turned out to be not accurate at all, but while just a simple plastic mould they looked to be an improvement over the nasty, shiny stock pair, which gave the impression of being dress shoes with their heels.

100_4660.JPG

100_4661.JPG

100_4658.JPG

I've been breaking down my CraftOne Heat figures, since the suited versions have never been as impressive as the hockey masked armoured car robbery outfits.

Anyway, yesterday I decided to break down the last suited figure, Lt. Hanna, and his shoes reminded me of Deckard's.

After cross-referencing they turned out to be not accurate at all, but while just a simple plastic mould they looked to be an improvement over the nasty, shiny stock pair, which gave the impression of being dress shoes with their heels.

View attachment 645603

View attachment 645607

View attachment 645606
Apart from the shoe is the figure stock?

Body swap is easy for Deckard, I used a COO Model 002 for mine.
How do you like the 002 compared to the 001? As Harrison ford was like 185cm at his peak and 002 was supposed to represent 195cm, did it make him too tall or did it give him some more presence?

How do you like the 002 compared to the 001? As Harrison ford was like 185cm at his peak and 002 was supposed to represent 195cm, did it make him too tall or did it give him some more presence?
i swapped sideshow han body woth zytoys s001, he is around that height scale wise or you can try s002 (slightly reddish tone but narrower thighs). those body are cheap and easy to find but comes with neck. you can also use the generic narrow body clones and use longer foot pegs.

Still loving this figure months later....especially the eBay knockoff headsculpt :D
Macro lens tomfoolery
hi, i need to know the difference between the good knock off vs the bad, like how to identify the good one vs bad in terms of casting and paint?

hi, i need to know the difference between the good knock off vs the bad, like how to identify the good one vs bad in terms of casting and paint?
I got mine from eBay seller luck-market. It looks great and a huge improvement over the stock head. Look for "Delicate Paint 1/6 Scale Blade Runner Head" on EBay. Good luck, hope you get a good one.

I think I found a taobao link of the same headsculpt that luck-market from eBay is selling for sightly cheaper.

Wondering if anyone wants to give it a shot and see if it's equivalent or the same?
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=697903971468
O1CN0153bMdI1TxENCwFdHw_!!74062448.jpg

When I pick up this figure and am aiming to upgrade the headsculpt, I'll let you guys know.

Last edited:
As above, exactly the same.
am asking coz i dont ebay due to high international shipping i only buy sculpts from china nowadays. i know some folks had both versions due to mistake hoping i can tell at least after i bought it whether it is the good or not so good sculpt.

am asking coz i dont ebay due to high international shipping i only buy sculpts from china nowadays. i know some folks had both versions due to mistake hoping i can tell at least after i bought it whether it is the good or not so good sculpt.
I'm not sure what your asking then sorry 😬 you want to see a more close up pic of the headsculpt itself?

i want to know how both look like.
As far as I know the early run of the knock off was the "good one". Later batches had downgraded painting. You can see it here in this thread as well. People that bought the head early received great looking sculpts with very detailed painting. The folks that were late to the party received the same sculpt sometimes even from the same seller but the painting just didn't look as good anymore. I have both. And you won't really be able to tell the difference from the product pictures alone.

I attached a picture of both of mine. But the light in both pictures is very different so it's not a perfect comparison. In my case the early and "good" version had blue eyes. The later "not so good anymore" version had green eyes. That might be the only way to tell.

Attachments

• Blade Runner Ford Head.jpg
    Blade Runner Ford Head.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 0
Back