Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Three Tours said:
DARK TOYS DTM004 RICK

details and prices will be updated later

185734mxhomq49vx5ohk9v.jpeg

185734vjjzfr4peydvqavf.jpeg

185735o9ei9fl9geg6111t.jpeg

185735ow2hvvcihmhv6r7f.jpeg

185735mxfdmdhejdmcefha.jpeg

185736w4wk4lcf4krw3fkl.jpeg

185736z1vvapvj11g0j2s1.jpeg

185736llg40gbd43clj4xo.jpeg

185736veeoeem7eyndkbkv.jpeg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=367777&extra=page=1

Well .....what do we have here..........

I see it, actually as far as Ford sculpts go, it decent. As far as Deckard sculpts go it might be the best one.....

We shall watch this with great interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see him. Wouldn't call it a home run but he's in there.

I just have no interest in buying unlicensed third party 1/6 anymore. I didn't even buy either of the T2 John Connors that came out.

Actually I think this looks pretty good. I already have Scott Pettersen’s Deckard as well as another custom with one of Inigou’s head sculpts, but will pick this up as well. The tailoring and accessories are quite nice. Maybe they will also produce a Roy Batty so I can pick up an extra.

Definite recast of the super-expensive, super limited Scuptor Buffy Deckard. https://www.instagram.com/sculptor.buffy/?hl=en

Clothing looks to be a copy of the Iris set. Trench looks a little thick, but this looks to be the best third-party Deckard so far.

I think you're right on all of those points. :)

The accessories don't look that great to me, though. It will be interesting to see how the Supermad one compares, when/if they get around to making it.

It does look very good. Strong likeness far as I can see ... but I've never heard of the company and wonder what production will look like.

I’ve never heard of Dark Toys though.

I think it's another name for Redman Toys. On their Facebook they advertised the Dark Toys Mask, Anton and American Psycho figures, though oddly haven't mentioned Deckard yet. Maybe because they haven't finalised the details, as per their post on the BBICN forum.

Sold! Been waiting for something like this to go with my SuperMad figs. Unless this Dark Toys is SuperMad under a different name?

Sold! Been waiting for something like this to go with my SuperMad figs. Unless this Dark Toys is SuperMad under a different name?

They're almost certainly not Supermad.

Though Dark Toys' rush to show these images before finalising details might indicate that another company is about to show their own version soon.

I don't think I can pass on this. Hope it holds up in production.

Tailoring is great, likeness is solid, and the accessories are outstanding. Would love to see a Rachel, Batty, and Tyrell.

Back