ThreeZero The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m really surprised they have done an actual zombie. I feel like most collectors would put a well done zombie in their collection

Seeing that a good Rick is actually coming, I had to go back and order the Glenn that's out at the moment. Always thought the sculpt looked really good, but with no Rick, I just didn't see a point in just having Glenn around.

This'll be the one other horror fig I get. I've got Ash from AD2, and he's always needed a thematiclly appropriate partner for the detolf.

The Walking Dead – 1/6 Carol Peletier and Rick Grimes (Season 1) will be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on 28Aug, 9am HKT (27Aug , 9pm EDT)!

H6wjtnX.jpg
CUb7Owh.jpg
64jxIYF.jpg
yjiVQ3b.jpg

It's funny seeing him fresh faced and beardless.

He looks like 'Egg' again from This Life. lol

1820.jpg

Other than the hat (and almost nobody gets 1/6 hats right), this looks to have turned out really well.

I don't know why these companies make removeable hats and helmets, they look terrible. Needs two sculpts, one with hat and one without.

Rick looks pretty good otherwise, hoping for Shane too.

I posted earlier my thoughts but my damn phone locked up. I think this looks great and I will definitely get it. It's just a shame that it took this long to come out. This should have been one of the first releases. Now I'm stuck wondering if I should try and track down others from the series. Would they even match up with this? Is Darryl even available anywhere anymore?

I still like all the incarnations of The Walking Dead, and actually prefer FTWD now, but I only ever bought two figures: Threezero's bearded Rick from 2016, and CGL's Carl.

I think because it's such a long running series, with so many characters in so many different outfits, that it would take proper commitment to collect, and then probably end up with a smattering of characters in outfits from different series.

Every TWD figure is tempting, but so far I've held back from jumping in again.

For post-apocalyptic 1/6 I'm drawn more to The Last of Us now, and there isn't a lot of those.

Last edited:
Back