ThreeZero The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly the most oddly timed and late figure in the history of 1/6.
It is but honestly, in a way it's kind of a good thing? Threezero has come a long way since their very first line of 1/6 figures on the market. They've done nothing but improve over the years. I imagine if this was their first Walking Dead figure, it wouldn't look anywhere near as good as this.

Sort of saved the best for last in this case.

It is but honestly, in a way it's kind of a good thing? Threezero has come a long way since their very first line of 1/6 figures on the market. They've done nothing but improve over the years. I imagine if this was their first Walking Dead figure, it wouldn't look anywhere near as good as this.

It looks good, I'm a buyer but I have to think they would have sold at least 10 times as many if he was the first TWD figure they released.

True, but when you consider how underwhelming the first Rick figure is, I would ask: would you want the iconic, sheriff look to be the earlier underwhelming figure and the later, bearded version to be the one that looks better b/c of how much the company has improved? I feel like then folks would been like "if only we could get a sheriff Rick that looks as good as this bearded one" had the releases been switched.

Reminded me I bought this one around the year 2000 (not my photo):

130230290_-three-zero-us-combat-aircrew-pilot-tom-cruise-rare-16-.jpg

Sold him a few years back because he was too antiquated, but it looks like ThreeZero started like HT making unlicensed figures.

Reminded me I bought this one around the year 2000 (not my photo):

130230290_-three-zero-us-combat-aircrew-pilot-tom-cruise-rare-16-.jpg

Sold him a few years back because he was too antiquated, but it looks like ThreeZero started like HT making unlicensed figures.

Lol life size zipper 🤣

The figure does look good, sadly as others have said the hat is a bit wide which sucks since I'm a sucker for neo western aesthetic but still seriously tempted to get it, I kinda wish he came with a shirt and rifle to make a season 2 look, overall it makes me very nostalgic about the first seasons, I still listen to Civillian by Wye Oak from time to time among other songs used in the earlier seasons, to think it's been over a decade.... Sucks that I don't even care about the show anymore to watch the last season.

jesus christ did threezero actually hire talented artist now ? this looks decent and so does rambo,

I love this. I really wish he came with a stand though. I guess we can get one online or make a custom.

No exposed neck joint? Jacket that covers wrist joints? Actually looks like Rick? Bought!

This figure must've really woken up to what threezero had been doing with the line prior to Rick. I know that's what it did for me. What I could get at retail, I got. Proud owner of Glenn, Morgan, and Carl. The likenesses on those three are outstanding. I've also got Carol on pre-order. Hoping that Rick is out on time, because we're in the current release window right now!

Last edited:
I'm guessing this one has been delayed? This was the figure that finally put me over the edge to finally buy a 1/6 toy back in January. I didn't even expect to find this toy, I was just doing a shot in the dark googling if one existed of season 1 rick and found out he's on preorder.
Since then I've preordered 10 more 1/6 figures. 2 finally just shipped out. The detail on Rick is amazing. I Have some Walking Dead season 1 posters I was thinking of putting behind him. This is back when the show was amazing before they started the 'every other episode continues the storyline' thing.

Back