ThreeZero The Walking Dead The Governor 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero has shown quite a bit of improvement in their releases as well, so this will probably turn out pretty good. But again, timing. I remember years ago when they would show teaser photos of upcoming figures from this license and Game of Thrones at the peak of their popularity...

Haven’t gotten to the seasons with The Governor yet. Figure looks good to me though.

I wish I was able to find some of the core characters to go along with Rick when I get him. Daryl and Glenn would be nice to have.

I think Threezero makes nice looking figures considering the price point.

Its really too bad they took so long to get this figure out. When I was watching the show it was my most wanted figure. I have no interest anymore and sold my Rick figure a long time ago.

Terrible casting, actor and now figure.

Threezero can do good human figures, I wish they would get a good license.
honestly think 3Z has some of the best licenses in the hobby

TWD, GoT, Stranger Things, Power Rangers, Fallout, GI Joe, Transformers. Im not sure what more you could want that isnt already made by other companies.

as long as the paint apps on the sculpt arent a serious fall off like their past figures ill be all in on this

The Governor was one of my favorite villains in the show and the comics so I'm definitely tempted to get this as I don't have Negan and to me The Governor is still the OG big bad from when the show was in it's prime, it's cool that they included the grey coat and leather jacket to recreate his look in seasons 3 and 4 as well as the katan
I agree, and i found him far more sinister than Negan. I only have a few pieces from this line, but i'm tempted to pick this one up.

Boring character. Mad they still haven't made Shane.

What about using a Punisher (Netflix) as a Shane stand-in?

I PO'd one of those 3rd party Punisher figures for my Walking Dead display.

It's close enough for Shane and I have the option to kitbash if need be - but I'll probably be too lazy to customize. :lol

Yes, yes and yes. David Morrissey is a **** actor and was horribly miscast as the Governor.
David Morrissey is a great actor and The Governor is easily one of the best characters in the whole series. Also way better than he was in the comic, as he was literally just a mustache-twirling bad guy in the comic with zero depth.

I agree, and i found him far more sinister than Negan. I only have a few pieces from this line, but i'm tempted to pick this one up.
Negan was only sinister in the first two episodes he was in then they turned him into a clown, which he kind of is in the comics with his constant swearing and bully attitude but he always felt dangerous, in the show they ruined his character in season 8 when they even went out of their way to give his villainous actions from to the comics to Simon and then had him taken hostage by the garbage lady lol what they did with him was just idiotic.
David Morrissey is a great actor and The Governor is easily one of the best characters in the whole series. Also way better than he was in the comic, as he was literally just a mustache-twirling bad guy in the comic with zero depth.
Agreed, in the comics it just felt like Kirkman was trying as hard as he could to write the most edgy, disgusting, vile and messed up villain he could, The Governor in the show was way more interesting to watch and actually sympathetic at one point without ever straying too far from his role as a villain, his final episodes were more interesting to watch than whatever the hell they did with Negan in season 8.

Back