ThreeZero The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
908BFCC8-4ACB-40CF-A9B9-9E944D8AFD5C.jpeg
This photo was just posted by ThreeZero’s Facebook page! Another member posted a different photo in the custom Rick thread earlier today.
I’m stoked for this figure. I’ve always wanted an Officer Rick, albeit not perfect, seems to fit the bill and looks half way decent!

YO!!! I'm getting this for sure I'll probably buy spare boots belt with guns and body to make a custom S8 Rick while also having this for S1. He looks 10x better from their first attempt.

I stopped watching TWD back in... S5? Dunno, just after Negan appeared. But Andrew Lincoln was so intense in the role that I may end up buying this if I have the cash.

Now I need to see it with the hat. This is the version I've wanted from the start but never got.

The only thing compelling me to possibly get this is my love for Rick Grimes and Andrew Lincoln's portrayal, but I have to see it with a hat first, if this ends up good it might finally give me a reason to take their first Rick out of storage and pose them together.

The only thing compelling me to possibly get this is my love for Rick Grimes and Andrew Lincoln's portrayal, but I have to see it with a hat first, if this ends up good it might finally give me a reason to take their first Rick out of storage and pose them together.
I agree I need to see it with the hat on.
I haven't picked up any of these figures in the line, but this one intrigues me.
I wonder why they haven't dont Shane yet. Or Tyreese and other characters

I agree I need to see it with the hat on.
I haven't picked up any of these figures in the line, but this one intrigues me.
I wonder why they haven't dont Shane yet. Or Tyreese and other characters
It's best to not try and make sense of the way Threezero handled this license, when it was first announced they had tons of cool stuff planned and teased figures like Officer Rick, Daryl, The Governor, even some zombies like the bycicle girl and teddy bear girl, as seen in these pics:
1627143873323.png

1627144020268.png

1627144049331.png

1627144174717.png

1627144140221.png

the show was in it's prime and then they confused everyone by releasing Michonne's pet walkers as the first figures of the lineup in 2014, which sold terribly, then in 2016 they revived the line with a Rick figure that has aged poorly (mediocre sculpt, bad body) but then they began releasing more figures including Michonne to go along with those stupid pet walkers lol sadly the show lost it's touch and honored it's title by becoming a shambling corpse of it's former self, so as they've started having more regular releases most people lost their interest, myself included.

However Officer Rick is an iconic look of the golden age of the show and the figure I wanted the most as I love the neo western vibe of that look, I'm just worried about the hat since the one they had for Carl was terrible.

Last edited:
The Governor would have been great or maybe if they did other version of Rick Season 8, Season 9 etc. Hopefully the line continues in the future!

The Governor would have been great or maybe if they did other version of Rick Season 8, Season 9 etc. Hopefully the line continues in the future!
I honestly just want Officer Rick and maybe the bycicle or teddy bear zombie girls at this point, I haven't gotten any of their latest figures because my love for this show and the comics went down the drain but if they keep making more figures of the show, which seems like they will, then good for those that are still fans.

Without Sheriff Rick in this line this was a no go line for me. I did buy the Pet Zombies but only because at that point Rick was looking to be next. I also liked that they were starting with something that implied they were going deep and varied. They had already teased us with the above images, so things looked good. The lag between the Pets and the next figure was long. Then when the next figure wasn't Sheriff Rick I was done. If this comes out good I'll purchase. I'm not purchasing a line of figures like I would have if this was done right from the start.

Not the best quality but it's looking nice from this angle, head and neck are one piece, I wonder if they were able to scan Andrew Lincoln like they've been doing for their other figures.

1627145828886.png

I remember being so excited back when those teaser photos were released. The couple different Daryl heads, all the different walkers, and officer Rick all seemed like it was leading up to be a massive, promising line. I have rejuvenated hope seeing this new iteration of Rick, but I’m afraid he’ll go the way Maggie did and never get released. The head sculpt doesn’t look bad, and it’ll be absolutely foolish for them to release this without a hat or a hat wearing sculpt!
Something that bothers me is that the head sculpt, just like their previous Rick, looks sad. I feel like it’s more iconic for the head to have that determined stare that Rick had.

Not the best quality but it's looking nice from this angle, head and neck are one piece, I wonder if they were able to scan Andrew Lincoln like they've been doing for their other figures.

View attachment 532370
Damn I was hopping they made a new body similar to Andrew's body type. But it's fine. I'll still probably buy parts to make a custom S8 Rick. But here is hoping they do a S8-S9 Rick later.

Damn I was hopping they made a new body similar to Andrew's body type. But it's fine. I'll still probably buy parts to make a custom S8 Rick. But here is hoping they do a S8-S9 Rick later.
Funnily enough the body is kinda accurate to Season 1 Rick since Andrew Lincoln was still realtively skinny unlike the later seasons lol, I just hope the sculpt and hat look good when official pics drop, if they were able to scan Andrew then this wil definitely be a milion times better than their original Rick and a definitive representation of the character.

teddy bear girl and bicycle girl can be the exclusives for this
I know the Teddy Bear girl was denied for McFarlane to include in their line of figures. They didn’t elaborate much on it but I believe there was 1:1 Halloween prop of her released shortly afterwards. So I don’t know if it was one is those licensor things where they are afraid kids getting toys of zombie kids. So that maybe the reason the teddy bear girl never happened with ThreeZero.

If you're confused about why a figure did or did not get released, it's easily explained by the talent simply saying "No".

McFarlane released a Governor, maybe they just caught David Morrissey on a good day, and he said "Yes", and when Threezero sent their version in, he was pissed about a bad script and he said "No."

Point being, it's lazy to blame Threezero for what characters did or did not get made, that's largely not up to them. You can blame them for poor quality or poor sculpts, but the character selection is out of their control.

It's best to not try and make sense of the way Threezero handled this license, when it was first announced they had tons of cool stuff planned and teased figures like Officer Rick, Daryl, The Governor, even some zombies like the bycicle girl and teddy bear girl, as seen in these pics:
View attachment 532359
View attachment 532360
View attachment 532361
View attachment 532363
View attachment 532362

the show was in it's prime and then they confused everyone by releasing Michonne's pet walkers as the first figures of the lineup in 2014, which sold terribly, then in 2016 they revived the line with a Rick figure that has aged poorly (mediocre sculpt, bad body) but then they began releasing more figures including Michonne to go along with those stupid pet walkers lol sadly the show lost it's touch and honored it's title by becoming a shambling corpse of it's former self, so as they've started having more regular releases most people lost their interest, myself included.

However Officer Rick is an iconic look of the golden age of the show and the figure I wanted the most as I love the neo western vibe of that look, I'm just worried about the hat since the one they had for Carl was terrible.
I remember seeing these pics and being super hyped for them. But the show came and started to drag and I lost interest after they "killed off" rick in that terrible decision as well as killing off Carl.

Back