ThreeZero The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have skipped the last two or three TWD figures but this is a definite buy. Might have to turn my old kit bashed Sheriff Rick into a battle damaged version or maybe even a zombie.

I posted earlier my thoughts but my damn phone locked up. I think this looks great and I will definitely get it. It's just a shame that it took this long to come out. This should have been one of the first releases. Now I'm stuck wondering if I should try and track down others from the series. Would they even match up with this? Is Darryl even available anywhere anymore?
Daryl is one of the more expensive figures now along with Negan. You might get lucky on eBay here and there but for the most part, he's way over priced IMO. I've been trying to find him. I've scoured the internet trying to find any shop (even overseas) that might still have him for retail but no luck. The irony of course is that when the figure came out, you couldn't give it away. I wish I had watched the show at that time b/c he would've been pretty cheap to pick up. I unfortunately didn't watch until S7 or 8 got on Netflix when a coworker told me I should give it a try.

:wave

Haven't started the latest series yet as I usually wait until all the episodes are done.
Went to watch it on Fox (UK) only to discover the Fox channel was no more. :doh

Never thought I'd be watching TWD on Disney. :lol

I enjoyed 11x01. It's in 2 parts so will judge properly once I've seen 11x02 next week. I've really enjoyed the last 2 seasons - the Whisperers storyline was executed well. I met Ryan Hurst at a Con early 2020 (before Covid hit). It was just after the episode where Beta goes full Michael Myers in Alexandria too. :rock

Went to watch it on Fox (UK) only to discover the Fox channel was no more. :doh

Never thought I'd be watching TWD on Disney. :lol

I enjoyed 11x01. It's in 2 parts so will judge properly once I've seen 11x02 next week. I've really enjoyed the last 2 seasons - the Whisperers storyline was executed well. I met Ryan Hurst at a Con early 2020 (before Covid hit). It was just after the episode where Beta goes full Michael Myers in Alexandria too. :rock

TWD did go through a low point, then came back stronger.

Same with FTWD which started well, then the third season was so bad I was going to give up. Tried the fourth season, and glad I did because it became my favourite of the shows.

TWD: World Beyond was an interesting experiment since it went back to basics. From the hardened killers of TWD and FTWD to a bunch of inexperienced kids making a hash of things, and even trying to avoid 'killing'. lol

I thought that series had been canned due to low ratings, but I just saw it's coming back in October.

TWD did go through a low point, then came back stronger.

Same with FTWD which started well, then the third season was so bad I was going to give up. Tried the fourth season, and glad I did because it became my favourite of the shows.

TWD: World Beyond was an interesting experiment since it went back to basics. From the hardened killers of TWD and FTWD to a bunch of inexperienced kids making a hash of things, and even trying to avoid 'killing'. lol

I thought that series had been canned due to low ratings, but I just saw it's coming back in October.
I've seen FTWD seasons 1-3. Planned to pick it up again but never got round to it.

Don't have any plans to watch WB to be honest. :lol

I just hope this last season of TWD delivers. :pray:

I've seen FTWD seasons 1-3. Planned to pick it up again but never got round to it.

Don't have any plans to watch WB to be honest. :lol

I just hope this last season of TWD delivers. :pray:

Season 3 of FTWD felt so stagnant. I like it when the characters are on a journey and exploring - which was what I liked about TWDWB, though it's by far the poorest of the three.

Season 3 of FTWD felt so stagnant. I like it when the characters are on a journey and exploring - which was what I liked about TWDWB, though it's by far the poorest of the three.
I think that's why the Saviour seasons in TWD didn't quite work. There wasn't really much of a journey to be had - it felt much more like a soap opera with all the different communities.

The show works best when the characters are exposed and have to keep moving.

I think that's why the Saviour seasons in TWD didn't quite work. There wasn't really much of a journey to be had - it felt much more like a soap opera with all the different communities.

The show works best when the characters are exposed and have to keep moving.

:exactly:

I like the exploration of quiet, creepy places.

That's why I got hooked on Destination Fear. lol

I think it all stems back to watching Omega Man when I was young, and becoming fascinated by the possibilities of an almost empty world, but also one where danger could lurk anywhere.

Black Summer is good. I enjoyed the pilot, haven't gone back yet though, currently bingeing Modern Family and rewatching Voyager...so damn good.

Black Summer is good. I enjoyed the pilot, haven't gone back yet though, currently bingeing Modern Family and rewatching Voyager...so damn good.

I watched both seasons of Black Summer. At first I wasn't sure about it, but stuck with it and enjoyed it.

The survivors in TWD have it easy with their lumbering, unintelligent dead, compared to the fast, smart zombies of Black Summer. It made for some furious fights and tense situations. It can also get frustrating, as with TWDWB, not everyone is an adept killer, or always acts logically under pressure.

There were a few oddities, such as the fully stocked supermarket, but that was probably a budget consideration. The second season has some quite atmospheric scenes with the lonely hotel in the snow.

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/the-walking-dead-1-6-rick-grimes-season-1/
AMC’s The Walking Dead – 1/6 Rick Grimes collectible figure is now available for pre-order at threezero Store (threezero store), threezero Tmall, and threezero distribution partners worldwide!

Rick Grimes is a sheriff’s deputy is a small Georgia town. Wounded in the line of duty, after falling into a coma he awakened alone to find himself in the midst of the apocalypse. After discovering a group of survivors and reuniting with his family, Rick gradually becomes the leader in their search of a safe haven. Rick is a natural leader, someone his fellow survivors will turn to in crisis, confident in his guidance, even when he at times doubts himself. However, his overwhelming need to do the right thing and protect those who can’t protect themselves may pull him away from his family, causing cracks of tension within his marriage and in his relationship with his son.

The 1/6 Rick Grimes collectible figure stands approximately 12” (~30cm) tall with a fully-articulated body, mixed-medium materials, signature weathered clothing, and highly-detailed sculpt featuring realistic likeness of Rick Grimes as portrayed by the talented Andrew Lincoln in first season of “The Walking Dead” television series.

Pre-order price: USD 179 /RMB 1,160/ HKD 1,400/ JPY 19,680

The Walking Dead © 2021 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All Rights Reserved.

* The estimated shipping date:1st Quarter 2022.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

threezero_TWD_Rick_Grimes_with_logo_04.jpg

threezero_TWD_Rick_Grimes_with_logo_02.jpg
threezero_TWD_Rick_Grimes_with_logo_06.jpg
threezero_TWD_Rick_Grimes_with_logo_15.jpg
threezero_TWD_Rick_Grimes_with_logo_16.jpg
threezero_TWD_Rick_Grimes_with_logo_01.jpg

Anyone still watching TWD - or is it just me?
I still watch but I have to wait until it's on Netflix in the US which is usually a year after the season has finished. I don't have cable nor do I want to pay for another app just to watch 2 shows ( I also watch Fear TWD). So, I tend to do a pretty good job of keeping away from any spoilers etc.

I still watch but I have to wait until it's on Netflix in the US which is usually a year after the season has finished. I don't have cable nor do I want to pay for another app just to watch 2 shows ( I also watch Fear TWD). So, I tend to do a pretty good job of keeping away from any spoilers etc.
Take it you can binge watch it on Netflix too? Probably a better way to watch the show.

Take it you can binge watch it on Netflix too? Probably a better way to watch the show.
I do and I've come to like doing that for TWD shows. I think when you can binge and keep the pace going, it doesn't feel like the show "gets boring" or "slows down" since you're not waiting a week, or whenever they go on temporary break to then get back to it.

I do and I've come to like doing that for TWD shows. I think when you can binge and keep the pace going, it doesn't feel like the show "gets boring" or "slows down" since you're not waiting a week, or whenever they go on temporary break to then get back to it.
Indeed. That was my plan for season 11... I gave in after a day and watched the first episode. :lol

I just got Glenn, and he's such a solid figure. Only downside are the wrist pegs you can spot from a mile away. Might pick up Morgan when he's in stock.

Back