ThreeZero The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they make a version of Rick from the first half of s5 when he was full hobo mode.

And Shane!
I think he was hobo mode during the second half, they made him from the first half of S5 back in 2016 and I hope this Officer Rick is a massive improvement over it lol, if this sculpt turns out good they could definitely change it and utilize it on more versions.

Last edited:
If you're confused about why a figure did or did not get released, it's easily explained by the talent simply saying "No".

McFarlane released a Governor, maybe they just caught David Morrissey on a good day, and he said "Yes", and when Threezero sent their version in, he was pissed about a bad script and he said "No."

Point being, it's lazy to blame Threezero for what characters did or did not get made, that's largely not up to them. You can blame them for poor quality or poor sculpts, but the character selection is out of their control.
Yep.

I had a custom Officer Rick years ago I made using the Dam Toys body and sculpt. Sold it after I lost interest in TWD, though this could rekindle my interest in the first two seasons. Really wish they had a Shane on display with him.

This looks really good for 3Z. Like many, early Rick is the version I like.

But in my usual, against the grain fashion compared to everyone else on the forum, I still watch and quite enjoy the show. It did get boring here and there after Negan, but I've enjoyed The Whisperers story line. I've binged S10 in the last few days now that it's on Netflix. I still want and hope for another Daryl.

Look at what we got here. This looks great I didn't think they were goanna do the seamless arms but it doesn't look half bad.
234600580_6853882614637508_7777060703959215069_n.jpg

Looks pretty good to me. I only ever watched the show in its first season, which I liked, but didn’t feel compelled to keep on watching. If I was more of a fan I would almost consider it.

Looks good, but I've decided to skip it. Part of my new, trimmed down approach in collecting. I was never much into the comic, and only watched the show until S5 or whatever. I like Andrew Lincoln's acting and look more than I like Rick and the show, so I can't in good conscience spend all that money on such a figure. Hey, maybe he'll star in a capeflick and I can get his likeness in a spandex dolly. What I wonder is if 3Zero will ever do another Hannibal. That figure commands very high prices for its quality.

Wow looks even better in the official photo :clap

Random thought, but did Maggie ever get released or was that figure canceled?

Back