Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VmxMMQN.jpg

sTXLjXe.jpg

BkDdR6E.jpg

oQtbzr7.jpg

TYkcAr5.jpg

UkbrIMa.jpg

mJa7msb.jpg

6zrffGh.jpg

AALaVML.jpg

lNhbsHe.jpg

eUSU90z.jpg

xQ6ciQm.jpg

Love that they included so many of his FB looks, but yeah, the bandana is a bit much. :lol It's like he made most of the outfit in the wilderness, but forgot about headwear and had to stop at 7-Eleven during July.

:lol He'll have different bandanas to chose from, not just the USA one. You can combine different outfits.

Here are some of the outfits....they'll show a lot more tomorrow.

Every character has 3 gear options, in Sly's case, is the knife, bow and quiver, and head wear, so he'll have a multitude of different knives, bows, Bandanas and probably hats, like berets and military hats to choose from, along with more costumes not shown yet. :D Hopefully they have a shirtless version and a Rambo 4 too.

Christ on a bike where is my Rambo figure? Another week over and another no show. I've had 3 other orders from BBTS that shipped after him, one of which I received and the other two are now in Dublin according to tracking. And Rambo, **** knows. Tracking hasn't updated since the 30th of September. Updates aplenty for the low-end toys, the high-end toy? Nada.

Rambo looks great next to all the other classic action and scifi characters in the collection this side of the room! A few more from the 80s and 90s would be nice!

20201025_090805b.jpg

finally picked up this figure, love it! One of the best 1/6 releases of the year. I did some mods, mainly cause im more of a fan of the look from part 2. real rooted hair, paint mods for likeness enhancing, and sweat effect added myself. Also lengthened and padded his legs a bit

nRsV3Dz.jpg

kkjq83f.jpg

z4q1S9G.jpg

yx4by04.jpg

Man, Chilipep -- that is just insane how real you made him look here. I mean, its a nice figure... but you made it real.

I've now received 3 orders from BBTS that shipped after Rambo. Still no Rambo. Still no tracking updates since it left Atlanta US on the 30th September.
Those other orders shipped by economy air mail, Rambo by Priority mail international.......perhaps I have the wrong understanding of the word Priority.

I've now received 3 orders from BBTS that shipped after Rambo. Still no Rambo. Still no tracking updates since it left Atlanta US on the 30th September.
Those other orders shipped by economy air mail, Rambo by Priority mail international.......perhaps I have the wrong understanding of the word Priority.

Can you ask BBTS what's going on?

I'll let it go into November and then I'll send them a message. On closer inspection they used Asendia, which I remember Toys2 used when I was a regular with them during my Hot Toys-buying peak. Never had any problems then. Maybe it's in ****ing Covid lockdown somewhere that my other packages didn't go.

I'll let it go into November and then I'll send them a message. On closer inspection they used Asendia, which I remember Toys2 used when I was a regular with them during my Hot Toys-buying peak. Never had any problems then. Maybe it's in ****ing Covid lockdown somewhere that my other packages didn't go.

That really sucks! High possibility of postal shut down due to covid somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back