Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when this is shipping again from Sideshow? Still shows November, but the clock is ticking :lol

I might actually get MK11. I haven?t played Mortal Kombat since MK3 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got MK11. Pretty good game but a little bit of a grind to unlock everything.

Its a blast playing as Rambo. His interactions with the other characters are hilarious.

Has anyone displayed him with the tanktop since he arrived? Would love to switch my display to that, but don't want to risk stains.

Had mine on with the tank top, jacket and the strap going over his chest, and no staining here

Anyone have any idea will SS ship this before xmas...mine was on a plan but is paid? It's an xmas present so in a bit of a panic.

I paid mine off in August and SSC said it would ship in September. September
came and went. Contacted SSC and they said October, October came and went. It?s now December and still haven?t received it.

I ordered this with points at the end of October and still waiting for it to ship. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yup, I ordered from Sideshow with some extra points back in September. Said Oct/Nov so that was a rough estimate lol. I also ordered another figure in August with a Sept/Oct shipping estimate that I just got a notification that it’s in stock and on its way as of yesterday. So hopefully Rambo is soon.

Heroes

IMG_20210111_130530.jpg

IMG_20210111_130554.jpg

Back