Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get BBTS shipping. Mind you, I'm in Canada, but they seem to bounce back and forth between different companies for shipping, and then the shipping time is all over the place. I had a similar issue over the last few weeks, when I ordered a couple of Storm Collectibles 1/12. Both in stock, both ordered within a day of each other. One was shipped by DHL, the other shipped by FedEx. DHL showed up within 2 weeks, been waiting a month for the other one.
I like that BBTS carries lots of variety, and shipping costs is better than some other providers, but they cause me anxiety.

Finally an update in the tracking - a gap of over a month since the last one. ''Departed Dublin Ireland'' ........I don't know any appropriate Rambo quotes or references for this moment but I'm sure there must be one.

Finally an update in the tracking - a gap of over a month since the last one. ''Departed Dublin Ireland'' ........I don't know any appropriate Rambo quotes or references for this moment but I'm sure there must be one.

It's close.

How close?

close.png

Thanks Blade, I knew there had to be something.

Still haven't got it, I presume it will go to customs. Hopefully I have it before the weekend.

:lol Ok, lost on me.

And of course they're going to make me wait through another weekend. No box for me today. Bet it won't arrive Monday either. Monday is doss day for the postal service in Ireland.

:lecture Prime Sandy Bullock. Demolition Man and Speed.

Anyway got him at last. :yess: And no customs! Wtf. How do I get charged customs on a set of 3 NECA figures but not a high-end 1/6 figure? Must be something to do with the shipping method. But given how long this took to reach me I'm not sure I'd favour it if given the choice.

The figure is a beaut. We knew that. Now to look back at other people's pics to see how I want to set him up. I'll probably keep the topless look though.

I'm still waiting on BBTS to charge me.

I wonder if the tank top will stain the body? I hope not, it's my preferred look for him.

:lecture Prime Sandy Bullock. Demolition Man and Speed.

Anyway got him at last. :yess: And no customs! Wtf. How do I get charged customs on a set of 3 NECA figures but not a high-end 1/6 figure? Must be something to do with the shipping method. But given how long this took to reach me I'm not sure I'd favour it if given the choice.

The figure is a beaut. We knew that. Now to look back at other people's pics to see how I want to set him up. I'll probably keep the topless look though.

No man, no law, no customs can stop him! :lol

Many of the in-hand pics look better than the promos lol. I haven't seen anything about the skin tearing yet, so I'll probably get this from BBTS!

Has anyone displayed him with the tanktop since he arrived? Would love to switch my display to that, but don't want to risk stains.

Has anyone displayed him with the tanktop since he arrived? Would love to switch my display to that, but don't want to risk stains.

I got mine 1st or 2nd week of September, and I've had him in the tanktop pretty much since then. So far, no staining. However, I'm in Toronto Canada, and my shelves are in the basement (hidden from direct sunlight), with led lighting in the shelves. My point is, that whatever my climate conditions are, I also never have rubber or pleather deterioration (not yet, anyway!!). So no staining yet...

Although a completely different genre having this figure now doubly makes me wish I hadn't sold my Marty McFly. Icons of the 80s.

Back