Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally picked up this figure, love it! One of the best 1/6 releases of the year. I did some mods, mainly cause im more of a fan of the look from part 2. real rooted hair, paint mods for likeness enhancing, and sweat effect added myself. Also lengthened and padded his legs a bit

nRsV3Dz.jpg

kkjq83f.jpg

z4q1S9G.jpg

yx4by04.jpg

finally picked up this figure, love it! One of the best 1/6 releases of the year. I did some mods, mainly cause im more of a fan of the look from part 2. real rooted hair, paint mods for likeness enhancing, and sweat effect added myself. Also lengthened and padded his legs a bit

nRsV3Dz.jpg

kkjq83f.jpg

z4q1S9G.jpg

yx4by04.jpg
After seeing this I will definitley be buying the figure.

Well if this ends up anything like Hot Toys you can kiss any more releases like this goodbye...

EkapqbgW0AQUKrl

I believe the DLX are all robots from Transformers so far. I have the Optimus Prime and it's amazing. I'm guessing 3Zero will be making Iron Man figues? Maybe other robots.

Here's my look at the ThreeZero John Rambo figure. So nice to see such a great looking figure from a company other than Hot Toys! Fantastic figure for any fan of classic action movies!

Does anyone know what is meant to be in that black satchel slung across his shoulder? It's in the scene where he rescues the Colonel, but I dont think arrows are in there? Or is the whole bow in there, just disassembled?

Just watched the scene where he assembles the box to shoot the helicopter. You dont see him take out the bow from the bag, but I guess that's assumed what happened :D

Does anyone know what is meant to be in that black satchel slung across his shoulder? It's in the scene where he rescues the Colonel, but I dont think arrows are in there? Or is the whole bow in there, just disassembled?

Its supposed to be his quiver. Smaller pouches carry the arrow heads I assume. Its shown more often in FB2. I dont recall seeing him pull arrows from it in Rambo 3 due to the arrow side mount on his bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0740aac5be41980b6fe7d958effac6db.jpg

I had to paint the pendant on my figure after rewatching Rambo 3. In some scenes, especially the temple scene, it appears to be bright green but then in some scenes, like the sewer scene, its almost white. Weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threezero really did do a fantastic job with this Rambo figure. It just looks so good on display! Love the likeness and the paint app throughout!

IMG_2719b.jpg

IMG_2721b.jpg

IMG_2724b.jpg

IMG_2729b.jpg

IMG_2733b.jpg

Back