Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it would be worth their time making a FB2 version. Both 2 and 3 use a bow, cargo pants, and combat boots but they're not identical in design.

His hair and how he wears the headband might be the most noticeable difference. :lol It would come with an M60 machine gun tho....I want that. I want a 1/6 scale M60.

UNzaEAH.jpg

I wasnt impressed by the prototype... wasnt on my radar until i randomly saw the in hand pics yesterday.. ordered it 5 min later.

Also, I was quite impressed with the recent Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre from ThreeZero. They've really upped their game. Still hit and miss, but I think this one is a hit. Really looking forward to it.

I wasnt impressed by the prototype... wasnt on my radar until i randomly saw the in hand pics yesterday.. ordered it 5 min later.

Yep. I think that’s what most of us did.

A lot of people seem to be ordering it suddenly - when I preordered on BBTS just the other day they listed 20+ available, now it's down to 3.

It will be my first 1/6 figure since my one Iron Man. Before that was probably Batman Returns.

Glad this turned out so well! Still not really liking the rubber arms and the way it bulges at the elbow when bent, but damn the head sculpt and the paint app on the head sculpt and body look fantastic! Looking forward to getting mine!

Glad this turned out so well! Still not really liking the rubber arms and the way it bulges at the elbow when bent, but damn the head sculpt and the paint app on the head sculpt and body look fantastic! Looking forward to getting mine!

The unnatural way the rubber bulges at the elbow worries me to but other than that it's almost flawless. Had to go ahead and order one with Sideshow. HT do little to excite me these days so this is a nice alternative.

Back