Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this looks incredible. I just Pre-ordered it. Every bit as good as a HT figure if not better. The rubber arms look scary though. :lol

Glad I put in an order, you wouldn't get any better from Hot Toys. Very impressed.

The only worry is the elbows and maybe the body getting stained by the clothes?

Glad I put in an order, you wouldn't get any better from Hot Toys. Very impressed.

The only worry is the elbows and maybe the body getting stained by the clothes?

I'm not bending mine, that's for sure. Too awkward-looking and the risk of tearing just isn't worth it.

I am worried about staining the body, though. I don't recall if the EB had problems with the pants (not that it would matter much, those have to stay on), but the tanktop was a known issue and I took it off mine immediately.

As wonderful a job as Threezero did with the torso, it would be nice to be able to display him with the tank. I'm a big Conan fan and in the interest of variety, I'd rather not have two shirtless, long-haired lifters on my shelf.

I'm not bending mine, that's for sure. Too awkward-looking and the risk of tearing just isn't worth it.

I am worried about staining the body, though. I don't recall if the EB had problems with the pants (not that it would matter much, those have to stay on), but the tanktop was a known issue and I took it off mine immediately.

As wonderful a job as Threezero did with the torso, it would be nice to be able to display him with the tank. I'm a big Conan fan and in the interest of variety, I'd rather not have two shirtless, long-haired lifters on my shelf.

Maybe we could put some something between the tank top and the body, at least around the abdomen.

This will be my first Threezero figure.

Likewise.

It'd be awesome if this figure was a hit for Threezero. Then perhaps they'd pursue other Stallone classics that Hot Toys won't touch. Or how about some Arnie movies that never get official figures like Total Recall, The Running Man :monkey2

Wow that looks awesome. Even the accessories look good. HT level detail right there. I can see these going for $300+ on eBay once the dust settles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we could put some something between the tank top and the body, at least around the abdomen.

A thin layer of tissue paper or napkin, something that wouldn't add too much bulk to the taper he's got.

Hopefully this is successful so we can get more classics like a-dev said. More Rambo figures would be great too.

Got a few nitpicks with this (I'm definitely going to have to add some green to the Buddha pendant, for example), but nothing major really, and the sculpt and paint look right on point, so I'm very much looking forward to getting this in hand now.

I'd love to see a Rambo from each film, or at least a Trautman from part 3, but I won't be holding my breath for either to actually happen. I'd definitely be down for a few other 70's, 80's and 90's men of action if they could hit the same level as they seem to have done with this one.

I see Sideshow are selling this. Is that my best option now? Don't see it in stock with the usual Hong Kong sellers I go to.

I see Sideshow are selling this. Is that my best option now? Don't see it in stock with the usual Hong Kong sellers I go to.

I went with SS due to the flexpay option. I also had $30 in rewards sitting idle. Theyre not a bad option.

Got a few nitpicks with this (I'm definitely going to have to add some green to the Buddha pendant, for example), but nothing major really, and the sculpt and paint look right on point, so I'm very much looking forward to getting this in hand now.

I'd love to see a Rambo from each film, or at least a Trautman from part 3, but I won't be holding my breath for either to actually happen. I'd definitely be down for a few other 70's, 80's and 90's men of action if they could hit the same level as they seem to have done with this one.

The belt buckle is inaccurate too but very minor issues considering the price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to get this as soon as Threezero announced but was weary so waited for in hand pics. Just ordered mine as this does look good.
Managed to get a screen shot from toys tvs video

Production piece looks far superior to prototype. I wasn't going to jump on this one, but looks stellar!

Back