Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would people agree that this is a better sculpt and general representation of Stallone than any Hot Toys sculpt and representation of Schwarzenegger?

Would people agree that this is a better sculpt and general representation of Stallone than any Hot Toys sculpt and representation of Schwarzenegger?

Yeah, definitely. They were close with Dutch and DX Terminator but something was always a little off.

At this point it would be wise of Threezero to replace their prototype promo pics with their post production pics. Im still blown away by the improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, definitely. They were close with Dutch and DX Terminator but something was always a little off.

At this point it would be wise of Threezero to replace their prototype promo pics with their post production pics. Im still blown away by the improvement.

I think Dutch and the Tech Noir T-800 were great, it was downhill after that.

Would love for another company to try out these characters, perhaps in a larger scale...

Yes but HT have not made an Arnie fig for so long, so its a bit of an unfair comparison. I would love to see how HT would handle a Stallone fig now. Its been so long since HT made a Stallone fig. I think Barney Ross was their last Stallone fig.

I really like the HT T1 BD, DX10 and 13. Ii even like the T2 MMS rose box version. I think this figure will look good next to any of those, tbh.

Ideally, I'd want a Dutch or Commando figure next to Rambo, since that's more similar, but **** it, both the T800 and RB wear black and have guns. :lol

Speaking of Commando, that's probably Ht's weakest Arnie, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind seeing what 3zero can do with Arnold.

If Threezero has a Stallone license now, it would be awesome if they made a couple Rocky figures. If they could stay on this level of quality, I think I'd go with Threezero over Hot Toys. No Hot Toys muscle body has ever looked as good as this Rambo.

I think I would still prefer jointed arms, as bent arms always look awkward on a rubber body. I would actually prefer a FB2 version, but this is excellent. Can't wait.
For those in Canada (Toronto area), I ordered mine from Toy Square (I've ordered a lot from them in the past).

If Threezero has a Stallone license now, it would be awesome if they made a couple Rocky figures. If they could stay on this level of quality, I think I'd go with Threezero over Hot Toys. No Hot Toys muscle body has ever looked as good as this Rambo.

If I had my choice of Rocky, I'd choose

Rocky III poster version with black and yellow trunks and boots (even though he never wore them in III). Neca made this version.

ueqwxm7.jpg

Rocky 4 USA trunks with USA flag (Almost the body as Rambo III).

WbS2NtZ.jpg

rXygTNt.jpg

Trivia, Stallone wore Adidas boxing/combat boots in Rocky 4 and Rambo 3.

Ok I was wrong holy crap that video.

Better looking than the freaking promotional pics!

Shame it had to be R3 but I could live with that BUT the rubber arms bent ruins the figure without his jacket on.

His bent arms look atrocious.

But I need those weapons!

Back