Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...thank you Mike86

I just ordered this figure...way cheaper than ordering from China (FYI Goodshipped just bumped his prices in the last 2 days from $238.00 USDto $288.00 USD!!!)

Deep Discount with shipping is $163.00 USD!!
Nice! Came to $165.13 for me. I hadn’t exactly planned on getting this, but it looks great and for that price it’s hard to turn down.

Hmm.. Ive never heard of deepdiscount. Sounds too good to be true. Has anyone gotten 1/6 figures from them before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dLMnEmd.jpg

fdGpjGY.jpg

To be realistic I feel like the scars should be off-colour from the rest of the body but maybe this is accurate to the movie make-up?

Otherwise, yeah, terrific looking figure.

They should be a little paler than his skin, but it’s not a major miss, especially compared to the old HT figures.

ruqht7h1by051.png

It’s also common, Sideshow, Enterbay and PCS have left the scars the same skin tone. NECA is the only company I’ve seen add some white to them.

Hey if we are left only to discuss the color of the scars here... I would say thats a major win haha.

This figure really does look spectacular, I am excited to see it in hand.

What I’m most curious is, will we be hearing about the arms cracking and breaking down in the next couple years.

What do the arms feel like? That stretchy, gooey rubber HT would use (that attracts crazy dust) or something a bit more stiff with a smooth surface?

Mine will be in a museum style pose so hopefully I don’t have to worry about the arms for a while. Scars and nips can easily be painted lol.

They should be a little paler than his skin, but it’s not a major miss, especially compared to the old HT figures.

ruqht7h1by051.png

It’s also common, Sideshow, Enterbay and PCS have left the scars the same skin tone. NECA is the only company I’ve seen add some white to them.

Those scars changed so much from FB to RBIII. :lol

Lht8o6T.jpg

Back