Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f56831323c395c802e820aa99504709a.jpg
c127f343a68ea2436821284dd0ccb973.jpg
2795cf20f54a223fdea037d98c72e386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what that is, but I like it :drool

I went ahead and ordered this from sideshow. The sculpt wasn't good enough to order through threezero and besides, there'll probably be some custom heads after it's released. As far as the rest go, I'll try to buy everything from this line, even if it means putting all other things on hold. The ME universe is, IMHO the best Sci-Fi U out there and the series biggest strength was always it's great characters. Between these 1/6 figs and the Mass Effect minimate's (the only other towline I collect) it's a great time to be a ME fan.

PS: I'm thinking of buying all the books & comics, has anyone read them?

I went ahead and ordered this from sideshow. The sculpt wasn't good enough to order through threezero and besides, there'll probably be some custom heads after it's released. As far as the rest go, I'll try to buy everything from this line, even if it means putting all other things on hold. The ME universe is, IMHO the best Sci-Fi U out there and the series biggest strength was always it's great characters. Between these 1/6 figs and the Mass Effect minimate's (the only other towline I collect) it's a great time to be a ME fan.

PS: I'm thinking of buying all the books & comics, has anyone read them?

Yes the books are awesome. I purposely read the 1st book before starting the 1st game it makes it so much better. The first was the best
355413a6e5a699566adedc2c637afd1f.jpg

I'm definitely in for the whole ME line. I'm gonna get mine through threezerostore. I really hope the custom heads people will make will be good.

I think the PO directly through threezerostore closes 12/30 so I got some time before I pull the trigger

I can't decide if I want to order the exclusive and hope the sculpt is improved or just wait and order it from SSC and use some points. I can't justify spending hundreds on just a head sculpt so I don't want to count on customs either.

I went ahead and ordered this from sideshow. The sculpt wasn't good enough to order through threezero and besides, there'll probably be some custom heads after it's released. As far as the rest go, I'll try to buy everything from this line, even if it means putting all other things on hold. The ME universe is, IMHO the best Sci-Fi U out there and the series biggest strength was always it's great characters. Between these 1/6 figs and the Mass Effect minimate's (the only other towline I collect) it's a great time to be a ME fan

I agree with this 100%! I love everything about the ME universe, strangely enough I think what really makes it work is theres only a relatively few alien races. As much as I love aliens I think they have more meaning and the fictional universe is more believable if there isn't a million different species going on. You can focus on fleshing out each species distinct culture and beliefs which makes for a more immersive setting. Jabba's sail-barge alone had way more alien species than the entire ME trilogy and it just becomes a cluster F after awhile.

Yes the books are awesome. I purposely read the 1st book before starting the 1st game it makes it so much better. The first was the best
355413a6e5a699566adedc2c637afd1f.jpg

great books..... I have all of those novels and the comic series too(and the hardback editions signed and numbered). The Artbooks are great too I got the first art of book and then the limited clamshell Art of book.......

:D I really like Mass Effect :rotfl

I like Revelation and its probably the best but Retribution is really good and I have read that 3 times now

I agree with this 100%! I love everything about the ME universe, strangely enough I think what really makes it work is theres only a relatively few alien races. As much as I love aliens I think they have more meaning and the fictional universe is more believable if there isn't a million different species going on. You can focus on fleshing out each species distinct culture and beliefs which makes for a more immersive setting. Jabba's sail-barge alone had way more alien species than the entire ME trilogy and it just becomes a cluster F after awhile.
The thing with Star Wars is that while I still love it dearly, it became kinda boring after a while. Jedi vs Sith and so on and so forth, with a only a few different stories here and there, mainly minis. The ones that dealt with the Empire were great but the other ones were same old, same old. ME on the other hand managed toblend both action and social commentary and that's what makes it special to me.

OMG guys. Legion is shown at the toys soul event from tomorrow. I've shared someone's post on Facebook OSR. Plus threezero are showing two figures from LMS as well as the robot from the upcoming film Chappie.

Yup! Looking good!.......well as good as a blurry photo can look.

Attachments

• 1013521_815517041819959_7142150324080715288_n.jpg
    1013521_815517041819959_7142150324080715288_n.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 138
Yup! Looking good!.......well as good as a blurry photo can look.

There is another pic as well. Taken from a distance, but this is still great news. I'm sure closer pics will appear tomorrow from other ppl or myself even.

Odd that they went right to Legion though, don't get me wrong Im extremely excited we are getting him, but logically Garrus should have been next.

Back