Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the other pic. Threezero are great with mechanical stuff so maybe this was easier and quicker for them to knock out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, this line is gonna be awesome! I just hope the sales are good enough to get us at least the main characters.

I'm going to day one of the show in a few hours. Christ it's 4:30am n I'm not tired. I'll take some closer pics n post them in here

fc0339ae0a86c858710c5c2bca38cb0f.jpg
4ebb08e4761bc6803064f847d12c7dc5.jpg
c61dc954e31e6e1f926cf01c30f65da5.jpg
0ab8ae5d366179384785121867a4d282.jpg
65e402f9e5a9c2ffb980bcc28fa1c959.jpg

their legion seems proportionally off chest to big, shoulders to small, eye to big, shouldn't he be smaller than Shepard. was he purple?

This is the other pic. Threezero are great with mechanical stuff so maybe this was easier and quicker for them to knock out

then they can do eva/edi

No headsculpt shown for Shepard but his suit looks lovely. Legion is a lot taller than Shepard too.

Legion is sure an early prototype. It's still a long way off but it's nice to see in hand. Id rather they concentrate on Shepard first. Which is shaping up to be quite good.

Hmmm.....Shep looks uber cool....but I can't afford him now. You guys think he'll be available in the secondary market at retail after release?

Legion needs his Sniper Rifle and The plating from Shepherd's armor to cover the hole.

I may be dropping all other lines for this and Avengers.

Hmmm.....Shep looks uber cool....but I can't afford him now. You guys think he'll be available in the secondary market at retail after release?

That's hard to answer. There will be a retailer version available which should be cheaper. Plus without the headsculpt though.

He does seem abit pricey especially with the head but the option without the head does bring the price down a lot.

Legion needs his Sniper Rifle and The plating from Shepherd's armor to cover the hole.

I may be dropping all other lines for this and Avengers.

He does come with a weapon as extra. Not sure if you saw the pic I posted. It's quite nice looking. He does tower over Shepard too which is nice. I wonder if threezero will do a enemy ver for release
Before he became legion? That would be bloody expensive setup.

Back