Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want a Kratos God of War, Dante Devil May Cry (1 or 4), Marcus Gears of War, and Lara Croft Tomb Raider 2013. God damn.

It's really sad that we can't see the final product or any hands on video but have to blindly pay in full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really sad that we can't see the final product or any hands on video but have to blindly pay in full.

Yeah its the only thing stopping me from ordering the EX, although I think the head could be better, how are we supposed to know if it will be fixed or not :dunno

So the exclusive is the head that looks nothing like Shepard? Why aren't they just 3D printing the actual ZBrush head from Bioware? The exclusive should've been a full renegade scarred head that glowed.

if you guys want a more game accurate headsculpt of helmetless Shepar, go here and let your voice be heard:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...6-scaletta-mass-effect-commander-shepard.html

Woodrob needs at least 15 ppl usually. his rough rendering looks more accurate than 3z's finished product:
1_zpsa1887352.jpg

The cost is high for this figure. I wonder if they will add any lights to the figure. Like the side and back of the helmet. Hell his omi blade should light up. Lol

if you guys want a more game accurate headsculpt of helmetless Shepar, go here and let your voice be heard:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...6-scaletta-mass-effect-commander-shepard.html

Woodrob needs at least 15 ppl usually. his rough rendering looks more accurate than 3z's finished product:
1_zpsa1887352.jpg
That looks pretty good, the shape of the head and the mouth is right, which are the main things wrong with the sculpt. I have a feeling it would be far too expensive for me... these customs usually are. I understand the effort the artists put in, but hundreds for just a head sculpt is out of the question.

That is why the price is my only gripe all along. This figure and master chief from 3a are too pricey compared to the previous preorders. They are priced above hottoys now but with much lesser contents given.

I just hope they meet their end with the quality and give us discounts down the road. There have been no news of the membership since it was mentioned at the very beginning. Sigh.

sideshow is charging $240 for starfighter Luke with just a helmet and gloves
hottoys charged $229 for spiderman with a scarf.....

and those prices don't include shipping. while the $240 MC and 220 shepard do include shipping

sideshow is charging $240 for starfighter Luke with just a helmet and gloves
hottoys charged $229 for spiderman with a scarf.....

and those prices don't include shipping. while the $240 MC and 220 shepard do include shipping

I can understand if you live in US or any other places abroad. Getting the shipping included is great but honestly nothing is free.

I live in Hk and the rates here are different and to be charged at those same prices for me is considered expensive when compared with the prices I normally pay for hot toys.

If I went and paid for through 3zero online site, I'm paying over the odds and basically covering the shipping for overseas customers. I realised this after a couple of purchases that way. So now I will normally wait for the retailers to offer the same deal through their stores before I order.

Locally the retailers can order the bambaland/threezero specials at a slight discount rate and I don't have to pay full upfront. It's true that if you are based in overseas your only choice is to go to their online store for the special editions which is a pretty good deal with shipping included.

This is just my side of the story.

I think $220 is too high for this figure also. The Ned Stark is $160 and comes with all the tailored clothing. So are we paying $60 more for the exclusive head that isn't even a very good sculpt?

For this price I want to be getting something with a dead on likeness and not something that is going to require a custom head sculpt further down the line.

That looks pretty good, the shape of the head and the mouth is right, which are the main things wrong with the sculpt. I have a feeling it would be far too expensive for me... these customs usually are. I understand the effort the artists put in, but hundreds for just a head sculpt is out of the question.

I hear you but Woodrob is usually pretty good at trying to keep the price affordable especially if there's enough interest in it.

Like Gipetto, I highly suggest you guys follow the link if you're interested.
With enough people, they will consider doing the headsculpt. :)

I was hoping for <$180. I love ME, but love Halo more. I have Commander Carter and Emile from Three A and really enjoy them (although not 100% sure on my feelings towards their under-armor rubber suit and seams). If I could get both this and Master Chief I would. But I'm heavily leaning towards MC only.

Ugh. Just too many good figures being announced every week it seems.

He looks good, but too expensive for what you get. threezero aren't at the point where they can charge Hot Toys prices, the quality needs to go up first.

I'd much rather get FemShep, Garrus and Liara in any case. Very excited to see Legion as well.

Back