ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arya's storyline has been a little dull this season. She's far removed from everyone else involved in the battle for the Throne, so she's out of the storyline right now.

I'm glad the show has deviated from the books. We wouldn't have even had the battle beyond the wall with the white walkers and the wildlings. We wouldn't have had Dany and Tyrion meet and her riding away on Drogon.
I was disappointed that they omitted one character I was really interested in seeing, but I am happy that there is much more progress on Dany's story. People watching the show already found her scenes to be some of the more boring ones in the show, so imagine if they kept that going for another 2 seasons? They really needed to have something happen with the dragons.

As for Jaime, I really warmed up to his character reading the 3rd books.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arya's storyline has been a little dull this season. She's far removed from everyone else involved in the battle for the Throne, so she's out of the storyline right now.

I'm glad the show has deviated from the books. We wouldn't have even had the battle beyond the wall with the white walkers and the wildlings. We wouldn't have had Dany and Tyrion meet and her riding away on Drogon.
I was disappointed that they omitted one character I was really interested in seeing, but I am happy that there is much more progress on Dany's story. People watching the show already found her scenes to be some of the more boring ones in the show, so imagine if they kept that going for another 2 seasons? They really needed to have something happen with the dragons.

As for Jaime, I really warmed up to his character reading the 3rd books.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dany did ride off on Drogon, and Tyrion is going to meet with Dany. It's just hasn't happened yet, although he was in the stadium when Dany flew off.

Dany did ride off on Drogon, and Tyrion is going to meet with Dany. It's just hasn't happened yet, although he was in the stadium when Dany flew off.
Ah okay thanks. I haven't read the last 2 books yet. I know she hasn't met Tyrion in them, so I didn't know think this scene had been written yet. Now I've read up on it, a lot has been changed to Dany's storyline.

And I know I'll get flack for this but I'll say it anyways I don't think Maiase Williams is very a good an actor and I think she's a butt-ugly little girl. She was cuter when she was younger but puberty is not treating her kindly. I actually find her difficult to look at on screen.

Umm...just set my mind at ease and please tell me you don't have a daughter.

And I know I'll get flack for this but I'll say it anyways I don't think Maiase Williams is very a good an actor and I think she's a butt-ugly little girl. She was cuter when she was younger but puberty is not treating her kindly. I actually find her difficult to look at on screen. If she was less irritating personality wise I probably wouldn't care if she was ugly. There's a lot of non attractive people on game of thrones.

I don't really post all that much (obviously), but I had to respond to this absurd post (good job, took the troll-bait). Christ sakes, She's a ****ing kid. Could you be more classless?

Don't like her acting? Fine. I think she does an excellent job, especially considering her level of expertise (or lack thereof), but whatever. It's your prerogative to not like her acting. But to call her looks into it? What's wrong with you? Do you feel better now that you have called a little girl ugly? No wonder I have you on ignore.

I don't really post all that much (obviously), but I had to respond to this absurd post (good job, took the troll-bait). Christ sakes, She's a ****ing kid. Could you be more classless?

Don't like her acting? Fine. I think she does an excellent job, especially considering her level of expertise (or lack thereof), but whatever. It's your prerogative to not like her acting. But to call her looks into it? What's wrong with you? Do you feel better now that you have called a little girl ugly? No wonder I have you on ignore.

+1

I was writing a very similar response to yours when I received an unexpected call this afternoon and forgot about it. Thanks for expressing pretty much what my feelings are towards this subject. It's always nice to remember that good manners and education matter :)

Well done! :clap Couldn't agree with you more.

I don't like calling people out, especially over the internet, but sometimes it needs to be done. What an ugly, disgusting actually, post that was made. Why on earth is he talking about the puberty of kids? What's that have to do with anything related to the show or a person in general? Way to judge someone with off-based opinions and make yourself look despicable in the process. Maisie Williams is a beautiful person and I'm happy that she is creating a successful career for herself. Go Arya!

NOW, we should get the topic back to things related to Game of Thrones figures :D

Am I the only one that hopes the Hound is still alive and is eventually reunited with Arya? Maybe at some future point in time while working on some faceless mission, she finds him in danger and rescues him. I'd been waiting two seasons for the return of Jaqen H'ghar, so I'm intrigued by that entire plot line, even if I have to put up with a little too much corpse washing.

Am I the only one that hopes the Hound is still alive and is eventually reunited with Arya? Maybe at some future point in time while working on some faceless mission, she finds him in danger and rescues him. I'd been waiting two seasons for the return of Jaqen H'ghar, so I'm intrigued by that entire plot line, even if I have to put up with a little too much corpse washing.
Spoiler Spoiler:

If the hound survives I'll be happy because I liked him as a character but it would stretch the believability of the series and bring it into soap opera territory.

Stone men winter zombies and dragons seem more believable, even what is supposedly going to happen next season after the event to a character that will likely take place in tomorrow's finale seems tolerable. If it's supernatural then you just got to accept it as part of the series. But surviving when you're stabbed left for dead with no one around seems more far fetched than anything else. He was beyond the state of medical treatment as well.

I don't miss him too much though as there is a ton of characters around. Bronn ( or Is that Bronx? Lol) kind of serves the same purpose to me. They are different obviously but one charismatic side character with subtle comic relief and bad ass-ness is as good as another 20 of them.

That being said I'd rather have more of those around than the boring guys with no charismatic value which also clog up screen time like the faceless man, Bolton etc.

I recall Bronn and the Hound having a run-in during Stannis's attack on King's Landing, and figured we would see them go at it again at some point. They are both so talented at what they do, yet have different motivations and go about their work in totally different ways. Both great characters IMO.

I recall Bronn and the Hound having a run-in during Stannis's attack on King's Landing, and figured we would see them go at it again at some point. They are both so talented at what they do, yet have different motivations and go about their work in totally different ways. Both great characters IMO.

I totally forgot about that but you're definitely right that would have been fantastic to see them face off in a proper way. Brianne vs hound wasn't as interesting to me though I did enjoy that scene.

Back