• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Threezero Game of Thrones for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeljanin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! Trying to thin down my GoT collection to make room for new interests. All the figures are complete with boxes and have been displayed, but are otherwise in excellent condition. Prices don't reflect current market, but my intent of helping a fellow collector to complete their GoT display while quickly unloading mine.
Here's what I have for sale atm:

-Threezero Jon Snow S1 with extra NutPizs headsculpt and metal sword included: SOLD.
-Threezero Ned Stark S1 with metal sword (letter opener): SOLD.
-Threezero Jaime Lannister S1: SOLD.
-Threezero Daenerys Targaryen S5: SOLD.
-Threezero Night King: $100.
-Threezero White Walker-Deluxe: $120.
-Threezero Bran Stark-Deluxe: $120.
-Threezero Tyrion Lannister S1: SOLD.

Will hear offers. Discount on bulk orders. Paypal fees and shipping not included. Based in Europe, so please check shipping prices and custom fees in your country.
All are currently boxed, so if you need pictures or details I'll happily answer DMs.

Last edited:
Hi! Trying to thin down my GoT collection to make room for new interests. All the figures are complete with boxes and have been displayed, but are otherwise in excellent condition. Prices don't reflect current market, but my intent of helping a fellow collector to complete their GoT display while quickly unloading mine.
Here's what I have for sale atm:

-Threezero Jon Snow S1 with extra NutPizs headsculpt and metal sword included: $120.
-Threezero Ned Stark S1 with metal sword (letter opener): SOLD.
-Threezero Jaime Lannister S1: $100.
-Threezero Daenerys Targaryen S4: $90.
-Threezero Daenerys Targaryen S5: $120.
-Threezero Night King: $100.
-Threezero White Walker-Deluxe: $120.
-Threezero Bran Stark-Deluxe: $120.
-Threezero Joffrey Baratheon-Deluxe: $120.
-Threezero Tyrion Lannister S1 - I got this one second hand, no box, missing extra hands and goblet, and book accesory is slightly broken. Otherwise good condition. $60

Will hear offers. Discount on bulk orders. Paypal fees and shipping not included. Based in Europe, so please check shipping prices and custom fees in your country.
All are currently boxed, so if you need pictures or details I'll happily answer DMs.
Where in Europe are you located?

Back