ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies if this is common knowledge but is there speculation to what comes first, Jamie or the white walker? I'm hoping to see the white walker simply so that they have longer to keep improving on human heads.

I'm anxious to see how they do Dany also. I really hope they don't attempt rooted hair, I dont mind it on female figures but if their human portraits don't reach a place of optimum realism I'm afraid it might make her look too doll like.

Guess they're committed to two more seasons, 6 and 7. Getting rid of cable myself, but i might try hbo's streaming service eventually come next April.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Am I the only one that hopes the Hound is still alive and is eventually reunited with Arya? Maybe at some future point in time while working on some faceless mission, she finds him in danger and rescues him. I'd been waiting two seasons for the return of Jaqen H'ghar, so I'm intrigued by that entire plot line, even if I have to put up with a little too much corpse washing.

cleganebowl?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back