• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale **Price Drop GOT Threezero: Jon Snow / Xensation: Mercenary (Sir Bronn)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattony

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going to be listing several figs in the near future. I have decided to let go of a few starting with my Game of Thrones figs. John Snow Season 8 by Threezero includes a die cast Longclaw by Armadillo Studios as well as the Nutpizs sculpt (displayed in pics). I will also include a sixth scale Ghost that I purchased (he's static). The Jon Snow figure is complete and will include all original accessories as well. I am also selling the Xensation "Mercenary" aka Sir Bronn of the Blackwater. Figure is complete in original box. I'd prefer to sell them together and asking $500.00 shipped. There are no issues with either and both have been part of my personal collection, purchased directly and new. I'm a collector and trying to pick up a few new things. I don't sell too often and have been gone for a little bit but I'm not new here (check feedback). Thanks for looking!

Snow with box.JPG
Snow and Ghost full.JPG
Snow Close.JPG
Snow and Bronn.jpg

Original sculpt here

Last edited:
Back