ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted on ThreeZero's facebook page...
3zero.jpg

Some commenters thought these looked like Tyrion and Ned Stark...

3zero2.jpg

Now these could be personal projects, or pie-in-the-sky customs done to pitch the license. But here's hoping this is a done deal!

Re: ThreeZero Game of Thrones? ?????

That's definitely Tyrion, no question. Here's hoping they have the license for sure! :yess:

You're right ...it does look like Tyrion! Wow that would be outstanding!

:yess:

But, like the Star Wars protos are they just fishing for the license.
I hope they have it!

I'd rather see HT with this license. ThreeZero/A aren't really into realistic faces, only the bodies will be nice.
This said, anything can't be worse than the existing GOT merchandising.

You have the Funko legacy 6" Game Of Thrones line to come there likening them to Hasbro's Star wars Black line.

Fantastic if true! I'm liking the Walking Dead elements pictured here as well, noting low image quality.

That's who it looks like.

these are the same officially licensed walking dead figures we saw at SDCC.

I look forward to hearing more about the GOT figures

More walking dead :slap

What's wrong with that? We've been begging for TWD teasers for months and finally got one today with a potential huge added bonus.

If this is a 1/6 GOT license than its a dream come true.

Game of Thrones > Walking Dead

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Would this be a good thing? Well maybe if the company didn't suck! Sorry but that Merle was horrible. And who starts a walking dead line with Merle anyway?

They're starting with the Pets and they look fantastic. Merle is being worked on. The Daryl sculpt looks decent.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Would this be a good thing? Well maybe if the company didn't suck! Sorry but that Merle was horrible. And who starts a walking dead line with Merle anyway?

I would wait until ThreeZero unveils a finished human figure to pass judgment. That Merle head from last summer was a rush job for Comic-Con and thrown in the trash. A redone Merle prototype head, and Daryl, is in TWD ThreeZero forum thread if you search back a month or two.

Back