ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theories on Sandor:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As much as I hope you are right (or the outcome of things plays just like you say) that's some Dallas dream season **** man! :lol

A dream-sequence (as far as the audience is concerned) seems to be very much against everything that GoT has established so far. Chance of that playing out? <1:10000 (just to avoid writing "none" ;) ) What happened, already happened, no way around that, no way to prevent it.

Chance we see the character again? 50/50, IMO. Losing characters is not unprecedented, but it doesn't look like that storyline is done yet, otherwise we've had a bunch of material shot and hinted for no reason but to burn budget.

Now we wait to see what happens next.

Well in the books his warg abilites are presented more. One of the theories is that he will warg, prob into ghost.

GRRM also promised he will find out his parentage.

In the books the event was shown through his eyes and was much more ambiguous than the show.

List goes on.

This isn't really book spoilers since the show has caught up for this storyline.

He will be back but not until season 7 the final season.

“When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.”
- Melisandre to Jon Snow

Spoiler Spoiler:

DAYUM, I hope you're right!...but probably not :monkey2

Last edited:
I seriously hope they do Drogo for this line! He was one of my favorite characters.

He is one of the rumored ones on the list. I plan on getting him as well.

Would be great to get another picture of a table with work in progress figures from Threezero.

How much does the iron throne weigh?

Just wondering if my glass shelf can support it. The description says 980g which would roughly covert to 2 lbs - if that's correct, this would weigh significantly less than the original Dark Horse version. Looks like the Hero Club throne does not have the base either, which may partially explain the difference in weight.

I'm on the fence. I'd rather get the licensed version but due to the scarcity and price of the Dark Horse, the Hero Club is probably my only realistic alternative. Looks pretty good from all the pictures but it's hard to tell without a hands-on. Was hoping you could shed a little more insight about the item.

Would you recommend it?
I just received this today.

The throne is actually not that heavy. Without weighing it, I'd say 980g sounds about right. It's clearly hollow in the inside, but feels perfectly sturdy.

The quality is fine. Nice cast, nice paint. The size seems good.

I don't feel either the Hero Club or Dark Horse version truly captures the actual prop. It is just too detail laden. It would take a savant to replicate every last nuance and some bits like the fanned out blades at the top would be extremely fragile. This is fine for 1:6 scale. No normal person is going to look askance at this version.

It ThreeZero does an official version, and its better, I'll probably buy it.

You can see the size of Logan and Tyrion:

IMG_6906.JPG

IMG_6908.JPG

The Gentle Giant/Dark Horse original is "polystone" resin and weighs over 25 lbs with the detailed base - it cost $295 new. The Hero Club knock-off is hollow plastic and weighs under 2 lbs, includes no base - it costs about $200 (median).

Last edited:
Okay, a depressing episode. BUT great opportunity for a fantastic figure:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just received this today.

The throne is actually not that heavy. Without weighing it, I'd say 980g sounds about right. It's clearly hollow in the inside, but feels perfectly sturdy.

The quality is fine. Nice cast, nice paint. The size seems good.

I don't feel either the Hero Club or Dark Horse version truly captures the actual prop. It is just too detail laden. It would take a savant to replicate every last nuance and some bits like the fanned out blades at the top would be extremely fragile. This is fine for 1:6 scale. No normal person is going to look askance at this version.

It ThreeZero does an official version, and its better, I'll probably buy it.

You can see the size of Logan and Tyrion:

View attachment 191278

View attachment 191279

Thank you for posting these pics.

I actually bit the bullet a few days before you posted and purchased the Hero Club throne from ebay. It should be arriving in a couple weeks.

The way you described the materials and quality is about what I expected. On the one hand I kind of regret paying so much for a less detailed knock-off. But on the other hand, it was probably my only realistic alternative for a 1/6 scale throne. I think I'll be happy when I finally get it and be able to pose it with some figures.

Maybe I'll get the 25 lbs. Dark Horse polystone version down the road if they reissue it. At least the Club Hero is light enough for me to display without having to worry about the weight capacity on my glass shelves.

Any reason the Club Hero costs so much?
$100 would have been more reasonable if it's just plastic and hollow.

Back