ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joffrey is a little **** and all, and I don't know how much of a major want he is of mine, but I think he would make a great figure. First off, out of the men, and in general, he always has the best outfits. They woyld be great to see in 1/6.

But the best would be his armor, even though he never makes much use of it. :lol I think it's obne of the favorites from the show.

I'd love to see that breatplate done really well.

I agree. As much as I hate Joffrey, I think a 1/6 figure of him, sitting on a 1/6 Iron Throne, slouched back, with that obnoxious grin on his face, with the armor pictured above and wearing his crown tilted forward and to the side a bit would look incredible.

I hate Joffrey with the fury of one thousand suns, which means he would be an instant buy for my villain collection. :lol

I'd love a Joffrey figure. His costumes are fantastic.

But they'd probably have to engineer a special body for him. That kid is SKINNY! They might be able to modify a female body, I suppose, and change out the chest pieces ...

Yeah, he looks great there I think. Agreed on the stubble too. It almost looks like dirt here.

I'm guessing that was a rushed job... no way a final figure would have stubble that bad looking :lol

Overall I like what I'm seeing here.

This picture was posted on Figures.com from Toy Fair:

8y8p.jpg

Looking at this pic, I wonder if the arm will be articulated at the elbow....

And it looks like there is some sort of dirty wash around his face. Hopefully it won't be over done.

Man, I LOVE that tunic. Is it molded out of rubber? Or maybe it's a pleather-type material that's been stamped?

Doesn't matter. It looks fantastic.

Really looking forward to this line. Very promising beginning.

I just wish the tunic wasn't so black. I'm not sure that the one seen in the show was black.

Funny, until now I always thought he only had one gold and red robe outfit. :lol

Joffrey is a little **** and all, and I don't know how much of a major want he is of mine, but I think he would make a great figure. First off, out of the men, and in general, he always has the best outfits. They woyld be great to see in 1/6.

I'd prefer a figure of him in one of these two robes (actually it looks like they're the same robe).

Though I'd undoubtedly buy an armored Joffrey, that version would probably be the lowest on my list for him. When I think of Joffrey I immediately imagine him sitting on the Iron Throne in one of his gold/red robes.

He only wore his armor for the Battle of Blackwater, right?

Yeah, they've actually done quite a good job at replicating it for a company that isn't HT quality and the scale of the figure.

It could have been waaay worse :lol

That don't look like beard stubble. Did they handle his head with dirty hands? Why didn't they wash that off.

Wow. Seeing them next to one another like that impresses me even more. Looks like the actual costume tunic is punched leather, too. Really nice work replicating the look. Bravo, ThreeZero.

Yeah, they've actually done quite a good job at replicating it for a company that isn't HT quality and the scale of the figure.

It could have been waaay worse :lol

My mistake... I thought the tunic was more of a dark chocolate brown color. Now seeing the those two pictures back to back, I think they did a GREAT job replicating it.

I'm also glad that ThreeZero decided to have him wear the garb he wore when he was The Hand of the King... Tyrion's one moment to shine.

This figure can't arrive soon enough.

GoT is my favorite TV show of all time, and I'm loving the way Tyrion is previewing, but I'm just not sold on the idea of collecting any figures from the line. For me, the main issue is that there are just so many characters in the show, all contributing significantly to the story lines, how do I distill the essence of the series down to only 3 or so figures? I'm sure I don't have the space nor the funds to go all out and collecting them all. At least with TWD, I think I can pick three and be completely satisfied.

Back