ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the changes Marlin made I don't see anything else that needs to be corrected, I'm wondering if the price will be under $150? as the figure is smller than most but the intricate outfit alone will probably keep the price around the $150 mark...instant buy!

Apart from the changes Marlin made I don't see anything else that needs to be corrected, I'm wondering if the price will be under $150? as the figure is smller than most but the intricate outfit alone will probably keep the price around the $150 mark...instant buy!

That would be a good price - but bootleg figures that aren't licensed are running around that now, with far less intricate costuming.

ordering singles or full set on Threezero online store requires full payment. Its exactly the same as ordering through 3A Bamberland online store.
They say they need money upfront first before production starts.

I think so. Seeing their TWD Pets going for about $130 this MAY only be about $100, depending on what it comes with.

Ok. Uh, this will he available at other retailers with the normal PO pay when in stock deal , right?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Im from HK, so the way things work here locally is that we pay a non-refundable deposit when preordering through local retailers. Then when the item arrives we pay the remaining amount. As for overseas ordering online, money is deducted from credit card when items are ready to be shipped. You should check your own retailer on how the process works.

I think so. Seeing their TWD Pets going for about $130 this MAY only be about $100, depending on what it comes with.

No way this will be $100. Short character or not I wouldn't be suprised if this was $150+.

Im from HK, so the way things work here locally is that we pay a non-refundable deposit when preordering through local retailers. Then when the item arrives we pay the remaining amount. As for overseas ordering online, money is deducted from credit card when items are ready to be shipped. You should check your own retailer on how the process works.

Same way it works here. I never heard of paying upfront for anything.

I was essentially asking if this would be available at other retailers like AE or Cornerstone etc. that handle the PO stuff normally.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back