ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Merle looks better there than he did in the initial shots. I'm interested in pricing here too although I think I've talked myself into the Starks only.

I asked threezero on FB who else they had planned foe this line and they said they are going to reveal the full lineup soon.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I askes threezero on FB who else they had planned foe this line and they said they are going to reveal the full lineup soon.

I will be excited to see who they have in their Roster. I think I would be content with just Ned Stark, Jamie Lannister and Tyrion.

Maybe they will release a Throne?

Well we know Tyrion and most likely Ned as we've seen in the teaser. I predict Jon Snow, Jaime and/or Dany to be announced. That is if they even have that many lined up already.

prolly gonna be ned and dany i think....

so wants a white walker with soft pvc covered tosro like the TWD pets, gahhhh!

I asked threezero on FB who else they had planned foe this line and they said they are going to reveal the full lineup soon.

That's not encouraging. If they're announcing the full line-up that means there won't be very many and aren't planning more if it's successful.

If they're using the term "full line-up" I'd bet we'd get Tyrion, Ned, Dani, Jon, White Walker and they'd call it. I'm really hoping that isn't the case.

That's not encouraging. If they're announcing the full line-up that means there won't be very many and aren't planning more if it's successful.

Well, I didn't take it like that. I took it as what they're working on at the moment. Ill ask to give specifics. That would really suck if they only have 4 or 5 figures planned and that's it

This picture was posted on Figures.com from Toy Fair:

8y8p.jpg

Looking at this pic, I wonder if the arm will be articulated at the elbow....

And it looks like there is some sort of dirty wash around his face. Hopefully it won't be over done.

Looks much, much better there. The details of the face and outfit come out so much better than we've seen previously. But they do seem to be struggling with wanting to paint him a beard like Funko did. Yes, Dinklage has a very thick beard stubble, but if you can't paint it accurately, don't attempt to. It just ends up looking worse than if he didn't have anything there at all.

Back