ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know, i dont think so. I'm not sure if its any closer than the last one though. Plus, the lighting is horrendous, especially in the first one. Looks like he's wearing eyeliner because of it.

*waits for people to flip out over bad pics*

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah, the lighting is drowning out detail in some parts of his face and making it sharper at others. Honestly, it look like they changed the eyes, and for the better.

Either way, I think he look better than Merle. I don't like his sculpt at all. The likeness is there a little but his head is malformed. Sheesh.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I don't want bigger head LOL

His head looks plenty big enough in the latest pics. They'd just keep the sculpt and pile on more hair, and that is something he def doesn't need.

They made it hard for themselves by going with the most elaborate costume he's ever worn, apart from his armour. But I can understand the choice - he was top of his game (acting) Hand of the King.

A change to the hair colour and this guy's golden! :wink1:

Can't wait to see what they do with Ned.

I'm impressed with how they've attempted to replicate the fabric of that outfit... not an easy task. Looking forward to this one :rock

They made it hard for themselves by going with the most elaborate costume he's ever worn, apart from his armour. But I can understand the choice - he was top of his game (acting) Hand of the King.

A change to the hair colour and this guy's golden! :wink1:

Can't wait to see what they do with Ned.

Yeah, they could have went with something like this instead.

So it's pretty cool that they went with something with a more intricate design (not that the above design would be a cake walk).
Also looking forward to Ned. One of my main wants. Can't wait to see Ice in 1/6 form. I wonder if they'll go the real metal route.

I'll stick to my statue from Dark Horse. Perfect likeness, great paint. This one looks too much like a little doll.

I'll stick to my statue from Dark Horse. Perfect likeness, great paint. This one looks too much like a little doll.
I read posts like this and I just have to shake my head.

ETA I had to look that up. Is this the statue you're talking about? 21315.jpg
If so you think it looks better than the figure displayed in this thread? Really? Ok?

Last edited:
Back