Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered at BBTS. I have been hoping this would get made and looks awesome, i will get the NP sculpt and probably the fullmetal sword.

The KO sculpt is much better, but the figure overall looks great. It's an easy pass for me, though. I'll be passing on all later season figures. I'll probably sell off Tyrion when I get him. Good for those that have been craving one of these!

I'll buy the updated belt.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I second the question. What full metal sword?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fullmetal did a custom Longclaw. Full diecast and looks vastly superior to Threezero's longclaw. At least their first attempt at it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm good without that sword lol. I want this but annoyed that I'll want to shell out another $60 for the nuts headsculpt. I could sell the stock one once received but doubt I'd get much in return.

Ordered the Jon sculpt from OSK. Will probably try touch up the 3Z sculpt to look something like this.
f3f0124fb253a3513e7172628518af75.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Ordered the OneSixthKit head but just looked at the Threezero pics again, looks like the head and neck are one piece? Anyone got any ideas on how to attach the OSK head to this figure? Never customised anything on a figure before.

Ordered the OneSixthKit head but just looked at the Threezero pics again, looks like the head and neck are one piece? Anyone got any ideas on how to attach the OSK head to this figure? Never customised anything on a figure before.

Depends if the stock body will accommodate a neck piece suited for the OSK sculpt. Else a body swap may be in order.

I am also wondering about this. I'm in the same boat, never switched anything out before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back