Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think they're going to make a THIRD Jon?

And that it's going to be a re-do of the first one?

Good luck with that.

You think they're going to make a THIRD Jon?

And that it's going to be a re-do of the first one?

Good luck with that.

It does give them an excuse to make another figure of what is probably going to be the lines best selling character.

While they are at it they can take a shot at another Ghost that doesn't look like he was chunked out of a block of wood.

Not sure how much longer ThreeZero will remain in the GoT business with no future. Another 3 or 5 characters that are already in the pipeline... and its time to move on to something more topical.

Remember, the figure's you PO today aren't going to be here for another year. Think you'll be talking about GoT in a year? I never thought much about LOST from the Tuesday past its last episode. GoT is way better... but still.

With let's say 5 more characters, I'm not sure who to choose:

1. Dani v2
2. Jaime v2
3. Night King
4. Sansa
5. Arya v2

I do hope Xensation makes at least 3-4 other characters though.

1. Bronn
2. Ser Gregor
3. Ramsey Bolton
4. Littlefinger

With them in the game, we could still end up with another 10 figures almost.

BTW, anyone know who won the Xensation poll for their next GoT figure?

Last edited:
Not sure how much longer ThreeZero will remain in the GoT business with no future. Another 3 or 5 characters that are already in the pipeline... and its time to move on to something more topical.

Remember, the figure's you PO today aren't going to be here for another year. Think you'll be talking about GoT in a year? I never thought much about LOST from the Tuesday past its last episode. GoT is way better... but still.

1. Dani v2
2. Jaime v2
3. Night King
4. Sansa
5. Arya v2

1. Bronn
2. Ser Gregor
3. Ramsey Bolton
4. Littlefinger

I would agree with your 3Z list except I don't think they will make V2 Jaime(but I hope I am wrong).

As for Xensation I hope they do Bronn, Robb Stark, and Ramsey. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. The Mountain is probably too complex and Littlefinger too much of a weasel.

I wonder if any toy maker will even bother making Bran, the final victor of The Game of Thrones:lol?

Littlefinger has a very simple outfit though, just like Tywin... so I think he's a slam-dunk from Xensation this year.

I really want a Ser Gregor to go with my Hound, but I agree its unlikely from Xensation due to it size and complexity, and I think ThreeZero would take on a more popular character.

Well after watching the finale, I'm still planning to get this. Jon may not have done a whole lot in the final season, but I still loved what a decent and honorable man he remained until the end, and found myself empathizing with him more than ever. Not to mention that it's just a really cool looking figure and outfit.

And yeah I'd still totally get a Daenerys 2.0 as well. Her story may not have gone like we thought, but she was still a really memorable and badass character.

Although it probably helps that I actually thought it was a solid finale, and far from the abomination others are calling it right now. It may not have been the best or most ideal ending for the show, but it's still nowhere near as bad as that Dexter finale everyone is comparing it to.

For anyone interested. Got confirmation from Threezero that the head and neck are in fact one piece.

Not that this means anything but Threezero did “like” my comment about an Arya 2.0 figure on Instagram lol

1. Dani v2
2. Jaime v2
3. Night King
4. Sansa
5. Arya v2

1. Bronn
2. Ser Gregor
3. Ramsey Bolton
4. Littlefinger

BTW, anyone know who won the Xensation poll for their next GoT figure?

That is a great list. My top wants are the Mountain, Night King, and Dany 2.0.

And who did win the Xensation poll? Last I checked, Giantsbane was winning by a landslide! I love that character and I think they will do him justice just like Tywin! So happy to see Xensation is in the "game!"

Not that this means anything but Threezero did “like” my comment about an Arya 2.0 figure on Instagram lol

I also wouldn't mind that one either! :pray:

There's so many cool outfits from this season, but with the outcome of the past few seasons it's hard to get into it.

Too bad they didn't wait on a Cersei, because I much prefer her outfit this season over the S6/S7.

Daenerys outfits were fantastic this year. The Thundercats outfit was kept to a minimum, thank god. Maybe the outfit from E5 and 6.That would make for a great figure. Maybe my second favorite outfit for her.

Sansa's BDSM outfit is very nice. Arya's outfit is fine, too

If they go with the NK one day I wonder which design they'll go with. There have been 3 men to play him and he looks a little different every time. I prefer S5/Hardhome.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I just realized with that brigadine Jon has on we'll be able to very easily make a Kings Landing Ned . Happy about that. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

After that ending I want the next Jon but I'm done after that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I need even more GOT figures! Bran, Hodor, The Mountain, Sam, Danny 2.0, The Hound 2.0, Jamie, GreyWorm... make them all!

As for Wor-Gar list, I mostly agree. I don't think the list will be too long after the end of the show. Arya 2.0, Sansa and Dany 2.0 would be my favorite, but anyone after those would be welcome, be from Threezero or third party. I think Jaime 2.0 is highly unlikely, tho.

Back