1/6 ThreeZero - Game of Thrones - Khal Drogo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucky Underbelly

Hoarding Since '70
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Newly announced by 3Z ...

WINTERFEST 2022 – threezero store

Khal Drogo 2.jpeg
Khal Drogo.jpeg

This will be the first TZ GOT release (apart from the $1200 Drogon!) that I don’t get. I have the ADD Toys King of Khalasar and don’t need a second Drogo. From what I’ve seen so far I think I prefer the ADD one anyway.

This will be the first TZ GOT release (apart from the $1200 Drogon!) that I don’t get. I have the ADD Toys King of Khalasar and don’t need a second Drogo. From what I’ve seen so far I think I prefer the ADD one anyway.
Really? I have that figure and regret getting it.

Why? What don’t you like about it?

HS is great and seamless body also works really well. I admit, he’s too skinny but I can live with that as the rest is really good.
The giant bobble head, thin neck, body combo

Whatever about the long neck which is valid criticism this is in no way a giant bobble head figure. I’m happy with it in any case, especially for the price paid.

Same here. I just got ADD Toys Khalasar parts and put them on a larger body. Everything in the TZ photos above looks like a step down. Except maybe the body.

Back