Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do believe the Battle between Dani and Jon was inevitable from the moment they met. And it does make for great conflict. So I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Perhaps Dani's punishment will make up for the lack of punishment for Cersei. Cersei got a nice cozy death; wrapped in the arms of her beloved. Just not right.

There have been some good parts, but right now I feel more disappointment than satisfaction with season 8. I think that was inevitable though, no way around it. Every fan no doubt had their own expectations for how events would unfold, it could never live up to that.

Someday I'll do a rewatch of the entire series and might be able to appreciate it better once I can watch it without expectation goggles. I will say I like the destruction scene of King's Landing more and more. The growing fury on Dany's face is a sight to see.

There have been some good parts, but right now I feel more disappointment than satisfaction with season 8. I think that was inevitable though, no way around it. Every fan no doubt had their own expectations for how events would unfold, it could never live up to that.

Someday I'll do a rewatch of the entire series and might be able to appreciate it better once I can watch it without expectation goggles. I will say I like the destruction scene of King's Landing more and more. The growing fury on Dany's face is a sight to see.

I agree, but I think there was a huge head scratch with how Jon was built up as the one that would bring down the knight king and it ended up being Arya. I have a strong suspicion she'll be the one to take out Dany as well. I don't think Jon will have it in him to kill her, his role will be finally assuming his rightful mantel to prevent civil war within the 7 kingdoms for someone to take the iron throne.

A lame way to end in my opinion but it is a feeling I got that this is how it will play out.

Episode 5 has been my favorite of the season so far. Lots of carnage are terror. Like Godzilla came to King's Landing and does what Godzilla does best. My favorite scenes were of Arya running for her life on the city streets as people flee in terror and debris flying everywhere. Remined me of "War of the Worlds" when Tom Cruise was running through the streets when the alien ships were blowing everything up. The burnt bodies resembled victims of Pompeii.

The expressions on Jon Snow's and Tyrion's faces was priceless. Only then did they realize how much of a fool they've become.

As for the Hound... RIP. He fought the good fight!

I thought it went on way too long. Like we get it, innocents being burned alive and soldiers are killing every man woman in child in the city. We hardly even saw that many shots (that I can remember) of Dany relishing in the destruction, it was just Drogon burning and exploding everything.

My favorite scenes were of Arya running for her life on the city streets as people flee in terror and debris flying everywhere.

I thought it went on way too long....innocents being burned alive and soldiers are killing every man woman in child in the city.

You can't please everyone.

I thought it went on way too long. Like we get it, innocents being burned alive and soldiers are killing every man woman in child in the city. We hardly even saw that many shots (that I can remember) of Dany relishing in the destruction, it was just Drogon burning and exploding everything.
There were no shots of Dany at all once she started killing people in the streets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That was clearly intentional, and the one creative choice I did like, as it made her and Drogon seem a whole lot more ominous that way, and like some all-powerful destructive force ripping the place apart. And plus it had you wondering the entire time just what the hell she was thinking up there.

That was clearly intentional, and the one creative choice I did like, as it made her and Drogon seem a whole lot more ominous that way, and like some all-powerful destructive force ripping the place apart. And plus it had you wondering the entire time just what the hell she was thinking up there.

Well yeah exactly, they should've showed what the hell her reactions were.

That was clearly intentional

Yup, no need to see her, she became the dragon. Seeing her doesn’t matter, shes finally unleashing the full power of the dragon and thats all we could see. We’ll see Dany in episode 6.

Got my order in. Worth it for the body, clothing, and accessories, if not the head.

I don't think Jon is going to be king. Between Aerys II and now Daenerys, I don't think anyone is going to accept another Targaryen on the throne. And Jon doesn't want it, so I could see him walking away being totally disgusted with the whole thing, which would be consistent with his character. Also, for there to be peace in Westeros, Drogon has to die.

He is actually cheaper through BBTS with that 4 buck shipping than he is direct lol. Whether he dies or not, I hope he finally steps up and does something in the finale. Season 8 isn't how I will remember Jon, so I still want it.

He is actually cheaper through BBTS with that 4 buck shipping than he is direct lol. Whether he dies or not, I hope he finally steps up and does something in the finale. Season 8 isn't how I will remember Jon, so I still want it.

Cheaper, but you'll end up waiting a month or two longer. On the plus side though, your box won't come destroyed.

It says it will ship Q4 of 2019, but when exactly is that? I assume around October?
Probably going to order direct because shipping to Canada on BBTS is a little steep

He up on sideshow yet? I want payment plan. How long you think he'll stay up? Hope he's not a day 1 waitlist or something.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

He up on sideshow yet? I want payment plan. How long you think he'll stay up? Hope he's not a day 1 waitlist or something.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about that. These things usually shelf warm for awhile. Arya being the exception. But even she stayed in stock for a bit after release.

Back