Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have included a swap out head with just a generic Lannister soldier helmet. Two figures in one.

Yeah, I would have loved that. Hell, they could make armor sets. Make one for the Starks. And include the damn helmet.

I'm actually excited for a Game of Thrones figure again. This wouldn't have been my first choice for the Lannister armorbut I'll take what I can get! I may actually have to buy two of these.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Do you think we can swap the head and the hands with the first version of jaime?

Inviato dal mio SM-G980F utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks, I have been checking for the past few days but had not seen it.

Thanks, I have been checking for the past few days but had not seen it.

No problem, got my order in too. Quite a bargain for me considering I was looking into custom armor back at my peak GOT interest. Two full 3Z figures cost about half of what one set of armor would have cost.

Do you think we can swap the head and the hands with the first version of jaime?

Inviato dal mio SM-G980F utilizzando Tapatalk

Depends on the body, but I doubt it. The bodies and pegs can vary from figure to figure. Its been a while since that last Jaime figure and I'd bet they'll use a newer model body. Also, this Jaime has an attached neck and the older one is neckless. There may be changes they made to accommodate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
A

Last edited:
Curious to see how this turns out! (and if the heads can be swapped with the S7 Jaime head on the S1 Jaime body/armour and the Xensation Tywin head on this figure's body)

I actually prefer Jaime in his kingsguard armour, so I'm thinking of having him in his season 4/5/6 look (i.e peak character development Jaime) with the shorter hair and golden hand from the S7 figure on the S1 kingsguard armour.

Jamie was compelling until the episode after The Long Night when he went running back to Cersei and died with her. Like Dany, they completely betrayed all of his character development.

That said, the Lannister armor is really cool and intricate looking. I didn't think I would see such detailed armor on screen outside of Lord of the Rings. I'm going to get this version just because I think his armor will be a cool piece in the display.

I actually prefer Jaime in his kingsguard armour, so I'm thinking of having him in his season 4/5/6 look (i.e peak character development Jaime) with the shorter hair and golden hand from the S7 figure on the S1 kingsguard armour.

He hates being the King's Guard though. :lol

Seriously, I'm eager to see how that looks. I do like the white armor. But I'm hoping they squeeze The Mountain into that armor.

The first Jaime figure is nice to own but the color of the armor is way wrong and the sculpt is mediocre at best. I hope this V2 blows it away.

Back