Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that think the head looks terrible? I don?t even hate Arya to be honest, I actually think it has a lot of potential, but this is just weird looking. Something about his hair looks like he?s some kind of jersey shore reject circa 2009.

I think this looks 10x better than Arya. This is instantly recognizable to me as the actor. The hair is a little weird since it looks like a piece they'll add on top. Hope it doesn't turn out like Joffrey.

Am I the only one that think the head looks terrible? I don?t even hate Arya to be honest, I actually think it has a lot of potential, but this is just weird looking. Something about his hair looks like he?s some kind of jersey shore reject circa 2009.

Not trying to be an ass but i?ve always found you to be unnecessarily hard on sculpts. Maybe it?s your ?artist? eye. This looks quite good to me.

. I think characters like Missandei, Melisandre, Oberyn, Varys, Littlefinger, King Robert, Ygritte, and Ramsey would more likely be candidates for Xensation or other third party producer. I?d also like to see Oleanna, Margaery and Loras (in armor).

If that would come true then Xensation would be way cooler. Though I doubt I'll ever get Bobby B. :(

I'm a little surprised threezero would bother with the Mountain. He seems perfect for Xensation. And he's taking up a valuable character spot! In fact, everyone should skip him. Way better things to focus on.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nah. I think its on par with the new Arya sculpt. All that could change when we get a full gallery though. My bigger complaint ( again) is they went with a later season armor. And no helmet. But it was expected, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

With this figure done, I wonder if Threezero would ever do a standard Lannister soldier. Looks like it's mostly there, most notably needing a pauldron swap and additions of helmet, shield, spear, etc. Ideally the head would be Jaqen H'ghar so we could have him as he appeared in season 2. Swappable second face a plus! Obviously this would be super low on the priority list with all the others mentioned by people above. But it seems like the work has already been done on 80-90% of the costume, so it'd be an easy one to tweak for a "new" figure. Not sure just how popular the character is though. Maybe it's just me.

Excellent! that armour looks beautiful... and I am mighty tempted to put Tywin's head on this figure (and his hands).
Adding Tywin's crimson sash would be nice, but not necessary as he doesn't have it every time he wears his armour in the show.

The face on the headsculpt is instantly recognisable as Nickolaj, but the hair is just a little odd - throws it a little somehow.

I may now have to pick up the Threezero Cersei (love the character and the outfit in the show but thought the figure is just 3rd rate) to make a full Lannister family reuinion - food for thought.

Oh.... and as always, I shall be waiting for the day either Threezero, Xensation or someone else announce a 1/6 Olenna Tyrell....
Maybe one day.

You guys need to tell Xensation on FB, or here on one of the Xensation threads. The last place they'd look is in a ThreeZero thread on another character.

F YES!!!!!!

giphy.gif

It doesn't look 95-100 percent the way Hot Toys occasionally hits but I do feel it's miles better than the first Jaime and better than the recent Arya too. When it comes to GOT human sculpts the only one that I would say is 9/10 or higher is 2.0 Tyrion. I think that one is far and away the company's best effort, although they have made a couple other solid sculpts in other lines like Saul Goodman.

I'm just pleased to see this figure at last AND in the armor. Looking forward to more pictures next week.
Definitely. I thought they might skip this because of the chore of making the detailed armor. I'll be thrilled to buy two. Finally I'll be able to achieve the look below, I already bought the horse ages ago.
dac37978d48055e1ec0b7410baab8900.jpg
f237233f80240db7918dab318e68107f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

That will be impressive.

Where are you getting Tywin's armored gauntlets from?

No idea. I probably have 18 months to try to figure that out. I'm open to suggestions:)

First things first, I have to find where i put the boxed up horse.

vti62us.jpg

9UqYVJZ.jpg

TUAWAmg.jpg

ThreeZero posted a couple more pics, preorder on the 11th!

Pleather is my only worry with this figure being all over.

Looks awesome to me, no complains until production comes out. Pleather is worrying, sure, like in many of the figures I already have...

Back