Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeljanin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, surprise! Looks great, and that armor suits other characters too!
Lannister.jpg

I?m digging this. Threezero is making good progress lately. Looks like Ser Jaime will come with 2 swords. Sweet~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. That are is mine! For Tywin.

Threezero did their before. No PO for a while and then glut of them. Expect more to come.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nice to see this coming. Armor looks great and the portrait looks pretty good. Either Sansa or S7 Dany are probably next up.

It?s sad what happened to the show.
But it was because of this show I started collecting... so I will absolutely get this.

I'm not a GoT superfan, but Jaime was my favourite (forgot Stannis, so it's a toss-up), and the costume is ace, so I might just end up buying this. No promises, but considering how everything's pushed back, I can see myself getting it. The Lannisters were my favourites, really. A S8 Danny would also tempt me. I was never in her camp, but I really liked the costume, and I do love dragons (that'll be the sole reason I'll watch the Targaryen spinoff; I love dragons), so the Targs were my second favourites, in theory. We'll see. I'm passing on everything else, because, like I said, I'm not a superfan. But this is tempting.

I can see Twin in that armor now. Ill have to find some crimson material to make that sash. Ill probably at last buy a horse to sit him on. He's going to look killer.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back