Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! I received Jaime a couple days ago, and I'm really impressed. Such a great figure, and what a long road for Threezero since Ned Stark. Sansa is pretty great too, and with these last releases, I can say I'm done with GoT figures. I still might get a S8 Daenerys if she ever comes out, but for the rest, I don't need every figure, and I'm happy enough with my current collection as is. I'll focus on upgrades with a few repaints or new sculpts if I find them, from now on.

It's possible to take off his armor and the cupers?
If so, can someone take a photo of Jaime just dressed in his black tunic.
thank you

How the hell did you all get the notch in the belt? I tried 8 like the instructions and broke the notch. Glued it back and then broke it again trying 7th. WTF did they not make it metal? I'm so pissed with this figure I'm about to just get rid of it.

It's possible to take off his armor and the cupers?
If so, can someone take a photo of Jaime just dressed in his black tunic.
thank you
It can come off but looks like it'll take some re-glueing to get back on.

Here's a link for the tunic if you need to see what it looks like:
https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/got-jamie-lannister-black-leather-like-tunic

How the hell did you all get the notch in the belt? I tried 8 like the instructions and broke the notch. Glued it back and then broke it again trying 7th. WTF did they not make it metal? I'm so pissed with this figure I'm about to just get rid of it.

That's sucks. Sorry to hear that. Though it's pretty common for these type of belts to be made of plastic. Can you get a replacement or refund?

I was lucky enough to pick this chap up in mint condition on eBay for a real bargain price - below retail!!
What an incredible figure, easily the best of the line - the detail and materials are fantastic on the armour, and the sculpt is just awesome.

Despite how good Jaime himself looked, I knew what I wanted to do with this figure from the moment I saw it announced.....

View attachment 555669
View attachment 555670
View attachment 555671

Yep I love him, exactly how I wanted it to look - Tywin looks like the badass he is in this costume, and I repurposed the cape that came with the figure as the red sash Tywin has with this armour - It might not be 100% accurate, but I like how it looks + the hooks of the cape work really well to attach this to the armour and look intentional and purposeful, which makes for a happy accident.
I'm very very tempted to pick up a white horse to recreate his "savior of the city" look.

I also used this figure's (fantastic) Jaime head sculpt and the (incredible looking) Golden hand to update my Kingsguard Jaime look from S1, now he looks like Jaime post his season 3 character development: when he's struggling the most between his newly-reawakened morals and loyalties to his family. In particular I'm thinking of his conversation with Joffrey (just before the little **** finally dies) about him being a 40 year old one handed knight "someone forgot to write down your great deeds".
I swapped the two figure's belts so that Jaime has Oathkeeper and so that his sword is on the correct side (post his amputation). Which gives my updated Tywin Jaime's old sword and belt, which while more generic than Oathkeeper, is still plenty fancy and has a nice lion motif to go with Tywin.
I am very, very happy with the results - which I have tried (and no doubt failed) to capture with my abysmal to non-existent photography skills.

View attachment 555674
View attachment 555675
Is the head a straight swap?

Back