Trying to choose between BvS Batman & JL Tactical Suit Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BvS Batman is such an imposing figure.

74E1D1D1-655A-410E-AC4D-567BA0E52DC6.jpeg

BvS hands down, for me at least.
Yeah the comments here made go and look at my BvS figure (which I haven’t seen in hand in months) and that made me realize how iconic and menacing that figure is. I can’t part with this version unless InArt blows it away with their version on BvS Batman.

Just about anyone would look at the BvS figure and know immediately that it is supposed to be Batman, I’m not so sure that can be said for the Tactical Suit Batman. That said, I do still think the Tactical Suit looks very cool. I love that he is somewhat “armored-up” but it would not be a look that I would consider the most representative look for Batman …even so, I happy pre-ordered a tactical Batman from Timewalker Toys yesterday 😁

Last edited:
Make sure your get the Suicide Squad version as there were some improvements in chest and boots I believe
I have heard that the Suicide Squad version is superior to the BvS version. But it seems the differences are too slight to entice me to get rid of my standard BvS version and replace it with the SS version.

I have both versions and there are some things I like on one that the other doesn't have. BvS version has a lighter gray color and the details on the line pattern on the suit is more crisp. Plus you get the tech cowl and sniper rifle if you get the super duper special version (I don't know what it's called.) SS version has the bulk in the body and rebreather mask.

I have both versions and there are some things I like on one that the other doesn't have. BvS version has a lighter gray color and the details on the line pattern on the suit is more crisp. Plus you get the tech cowl and sniper rifle if you get the super duper special version (I don't know what it's called.) SS version has the bulk in the body and rebreather mask.
I agree the SS version is lighter gray.

Comparaison.jpg

Back