Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes me happy that threezero are making the Lannister armor. I think they will do a good job.

Dark Dany 2.0 now an absolute lock. Sansa perhaps the most likely after her. But I could see them saving Dany for last.

They've done blocks of 4 figures so far... have they ever done 5?

If the Block of 4 holds true, then we have had Tormund, Arya and now Jaime, so only one left in this batch.

If there's only one, I'm guessing, and hoping, for a new Dani.

They've done blocks of 4 figures so far... have they ever done 5?

If the Block of 4 holds true, then we have had Tormund, Arya and now Jaime, so only one left in this batch.

If there's only one, I'm guessing, and hoping, for a new Dani.

On instagram I wrote "please the next must be daenerys" and they put a like on me :clap

That might be a good sign... unless they like every comment. :lol

I checked and looks like both 2018 and 2019 ThreeZero has done a block of 4 for release each year. So I expect this to be the same. Dani should be next.

If there is to be a Sansa, then perhaps she will be next year... with the Poll-winner The Mountain... unless 3Z goes for 5 reveals in this 2020 block.

That might be a good sign... unless they like every comment. :lol

I checked and looks like both 2018 and 2019 ThreeZero has done a block of 4 for release each year. So I expect this to be the same. Dani should be next.

If there is to be a Sansa, then perhaps she will be next year... with the Poll-winner The Mountain... unless 3Z goes for 5 reveals in this 2020 block.

I checked, they put like everyone :(

I'll be annoying and once again and gripe about Robb Stark. For a period of time he probably would have been considered the main character of the show, and that was back when the show was at it's best. I hate it when really cool and likable characters gets snubbed by the toy companies because they got killed off on the show.

Sansa, Dany S8, Mountain, Jorah are confirmed. They said Missandei too, but she proved not being so popular in the poll, so I doubt she'll end being made. I think Robb could be done, he was high in the poll.
ThreezeroPoll.jpg

Well, true... but there is also the idea of 'strike while the iron is still luke warm'... :)

Anyway, we'll see if we even get another figure at all before the end of the year just to maintain the "Block of 4"...

Good to see Season 7 Jaime. I will preorder this but still hold onto the original.

I was tempted to invest in the custom Jaime with the new Lannister armor project but glad I held off for Threezero.

Still want Dany in both the white and dark coat, maybe a combo pack with both outfits for Season 7 & 8. I cannot recall Threezero releasing variants of the same figure before for GOT - I know like Hot Toys milks the same figure with slight variations (Ashes Deadpool, Dark/Light Anakin).

Looks like threezero is mainly concentrating Season 7 and 8 going forward but hopefully the older seasons will get a surprise release occasionally.

If it’s 4 Blocks/yr then Dany is probably the most likely given her popularity (I also hope TZ offers a white outfit variant). Then the next block could be Sansa, The Mountain, Robb and maybe Theon. I think characters like Missandei, Melisandre, Oberyn, Varys, Littlefinger, King Robert, Ygritte, and Ramsey would more likely be candidates for Xensation or other third party producer. I’d also like to see Oleanna, Margaery and Loras (in armor).

Has ThreeZero said anything about producing a 1/6 Iron Throne? I was looking at the Dark Horse version, but at 18” it’s too large and also $500. I saw there was a company called Hero Club that put out a 14” Iron Throne a few years ago, which is the correct scale. I’ve also seen a couple of knock offs on eBay.

I think characters like Missandei, Melisandre, Oberyn, Varys, Littlefinger, King Robert, Ygritte, and Ramsey would more likely be candidates for Xensation or other third party producer.

I agree. I hope Xensation offers more. I don't think they've made good choice since Davos.

The new Add Toys could help fill things out, once we see what they deliver.

This is looking really good! The only 3Z one I own atm is John 2.0. Never been too impressed with the line until now. Have all the Xensation ones tho. Even thinking about picking up Bran.

Am I the only one that think the head looks terrible? I don?t even hate Arya to be honest, I actually think it has a lot of potential, but this is just weird looking. Something about his hair looks like he?s some kind of jersey shore reject circa 2009.

Or, a Jersey Shore non-reject. They're hard to tell apart.

His hair was kind of a mess through the end of the show. Never really regained his initial rogue knight glam after the hand went.

Back