Action Figure Threezero - DLX - The Infinity Saga - Iron Man Hulkbuster Collectable figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw it I bought it at BBTS i?ll wait the 10 years to get it i?ll use my SS rewards on something else.

There is always something else :banghead

$4.00 shipping at BBTS will offset the no tax at Threezero online store.

I might even use this IM with this HB I like how the gold matches:

9216BC27-2157-49A3-BB89-EBBCEDC90101.jpg
3F192AC6-A31E-4797-BF71-6F6192275345.jpg

I ain’t spending no $130 for an ugly M43, screen accuracy can kiss my ass lol

Last edited:
1/6 and 1/12 are perfect for the HB.

1/4 while impressive in presence are statues and I tend to get bored with their poses.

Yes the Threezero will destroy the HT in articulation but I have to tell you I finally got around to owning the HT, it arrived 3 days ago, and I am actually shocked that he moves as much as he does the engineering behind it is astonishing.

It quickly became apparent to me that HT made the wise decision killing the unrealistic crazy articulation people were expecting of something that massive and heavy because let me tell you all it would take is one topple and it would make a hole in your floor lol

$1,250 in a dozen pieces your floor!

No thanks!

I knew it was going to be heavy but it’s heavier than the numbers were telling me.

If you are on the fence with the HT take the plunge do it you will not regret it.

Damn I wish the Threezero was coming out today.

What I don’t regret is not buying the SHFA version at double the cost of this new one I would’ve thrown up in my mouth lol

Last edited:
Sometimes I like to think of this thing less of an iron man related figure and instead picture him as a giant Pacific Rim style giant mech out in the distance with a soldier walking towards him reporting for battle…if that makes any sense lol

6D2399CB-B1DB-485E-9569-1032066C217F.jpeg

Last edited:
Makes it more believable. Hulkbuster actually seems a bit small for Iron Man to plausibly be inside it. Where do his arms and legs go and how do they not get snapped at the points where HB articulates? So it'd be more believable if HB was one of Stark's independently functioning suits or if it was so much bigger that Stark could occupy a control room inside its body without his own limbs being constrained in any way.

Definitely 7” scale not 6”.

But that spine articulation wow!

The engineering is next level and insane even better than a Hot Toys I can’t wait for the Hulkbuster!

Last edited:
After having dealt with their previous DLX Transformers releases, I didn't expect any less from Threezero. I only wish they added some of that sweet realistic weathering they're so good at on the MK43. I hope they will add it on the final product of the Hulkbuster since the prototype doesn't have it either.

Still glad I pre-ordered them though. If Threezero were to somehow go into 1/6 territory and go all out on the IM figures, with their engineering and paint apps, I think they would be a serious threat to HT's inconsistent diecast line.

If I didn't already have the Hot Toys Hulkbuster and Mark 43 I'd consider these. I have 4 of the Threezero DLX Transformers and they're amazing. I'm sure these will turn out with the same quality.

Back