Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on this? Any recent pics?

I found this pic. I don't know if it is new or not.

DSC_5085.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_5085.jpg
    DSC_5085.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 223
Im trying to resist going off on Three Zero for the 4th time.

But particularly bad in their handling was releasing the pets with no follow up figures, especially the needed complimentary figure (Michonne). People came out of pocket on essentially 3Z's word that more would be coming. Instead they release the ONLY figures that cant stand alone. Theres an argument to be made about deceiving the public in this.

It seems Threezero likes losing a ton of money or just can't handle producing figures. By not getting TWD figures out there they are losing tons of cash.

Im trying to resist going off on Three Zero for the 4th time.

But particularly bad in their handling was releasing the pets with no follow up figures, especially the needed complimentary figure (Michonne). People came out of pocket on essentially 3Z's word that more would be coming. Instead they release the ONLY figures that cant stand alone. Theres an argument to be made about deceiving the public in this.

You should start a thread.

Yeah, pretty crap of ThreeZero to hold out on this figure. My GoT collection is three deep and I haven't seen one TWD figure yet. Christ, even Chappie got a figure before Rick Grimes. I'm out of this line after this figure, though so I'll wait it out.

I don't see this line going very deep. What happened to the Sheriff Rick version we already saw on the work in progress table? We may see it, or they may have scrapped it in favour of this version.

I'm hoping we get at least a Michonne, Daryl, Carol and Carl.

Show will definitely be over before Threezero release any WD figure. Seem like we all been waiting for this forever. If i knew...i wouldn't bought the Mchonne pets. :gah:

I pray every day that they'll step away from the licence and let Blitzway handle this. Pipe dream, I know.

Really I wish that they could do a joint venture with the licence. Let BW handle the human characters, and 3Z produce the walkers

I got an email from my eBay seller saying that this is in stock and ready to ship...

Edit: he cancelled it and sent me the Jesse Pinkman notice lol. Don't worry. Carry on...

Back