Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah delays via 3Z and 3A have nada to do with them improving the figure at all, its just cuz they had no idea when the fig will be ready when they made the estimate. they are notorious for this, a disconnect between them and the factory.

if they made any improvements they will post/boast about and make some noise as they did with Ned Stark wayyyyy back.

that jacket is disgusting, its nearly the same color as the collar ffs.... is the person making it color blind?

I am not if you guys saw it already, but there was recent photo from Thailand toy show and the figure looks really different. I mean really different in negative way. I am really getting worried about the head painting now. The beard looks so much way too darker in the recent photo. I wish I can post a picture here but I don't know how. If someone knows how please share here with everyone.

I am not if you guys saw it already, but there was recent photo from Thailand toy show and the figure looks really different. I mean really different in negative way. I am really getting worried about the head painting now. The beard looks so much way too darker in the recent photo. I wish I can post a picture here but I don't know how. If someone knows how please share here with everyone.

Where is the photo?

Off OSR's Facebook page. The figure looks the same as it always has to me.

image.jpeg

Off OSR's Facebook page. The figure looks the same as it always has to me.

View attachment 264904

I actually think that's one of the most flattering pics we've seen so far. Last batch I posted made him look hunched and neckless. Even the jacket looks a touch better, but it's still the one stand out problem with this fig

I think the jacket is fine, it's mainly the too dark beard and orange boots that are the problem. Rick's beard is pretty gray and his boots are a dark brown.

I think the jacket could definitely do with some refinement, but you're right about the beard/hair and boots. At least those could be fixed with paint though

Also, I don't think any of the proto pics have him with a wedding ring. I think he only recently took it off, so he should have that on his left hands too. Even little McFarlane figures had that detail.

Long shot based on 3Z's schedule...think we might be lucky and see this by October for the season premier? Seems like the likely candidate for a release.

Back