Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m a little dissapointed in the box and how it’s packaged you’d think for more than the cost of a hot toy it would have the wow factor in packaging looks flimsy and now I’m worried things might get broken when shipped

I’m a little dissapointed in the box and how it’s packaged you’d think for more than the cost of a hot toy it would have the wow factor in packaging looks flimsy and now I’m worried things might get broken when shipped

Especially if you irdered from threezero direct. They ship the figure in the outer carton only. Like sideshow does with hot toys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The arms look pretty floppy on the big daddy. Detailing and paint on him look decent but appear to fall short of their fallout stuff, at least on that video. Paint looks pretty flat on the little sister sculpt. The light up feature looks very nice. Getting mine from BBTS, hopefully comes in soon. Have to see how it looks in person, if I don't love it I might skip Subject Delta.

Thanks for the link. I like it. They fixed the skinny legs of the proto. I ordered from Threezero direct so I'm not to pleased reading about the single box shipping. The arms does look a bit wobly but not to worried about that. Well see.

PO late on SS. First payment already made. From the unboxing it looks pretty good. I've been waiting a long time to see something of this scale and likeness for Big Daddy. The only other option was maybe Neca.

Big Daddies aren't Hulk sized anyway, they're just big and bulky. Judging by the video his size looks accurate, he shouldn't be much taller than a regular figure.

I didn’t necessarily mean just height. More proportions and overall scale. Just as an example. The NECA Big Daddy is a little out of scale with the rest of their figures. They shrunk his overall proportions in order to cut costs on materials and what not. They did it with their General Raam figure as well.

I’m just hoping 3zero didnt do anything like that. So I’m really interested to see him next to other figures.

Has anyone got him yet??? :panic:

Search Toyswalker page on Facebook, they posted an album a couple days ago. He looks big, hopefully he is. I know they made Daenerys and Major from GITS undersized, but as far as I know male characters haven't been. I have the Hound and he's my tallest regular figure.

42290321_2013930975319253_300614927234629632_o.jpg

Last edited:
It looks very good indeed. I'd like to see its' body inside, how well it's engineered.
Like the shiny wet effects. Like how they executed glasses on head.
Want to buy.

Back