Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one more payment, still not 100% on it. I dont own anything from this company but for whatever reason a figure seems better than a statue when it comes to Bioshock due to the the games setting and such. With that said I am concerned about the overall quality and if it will hold up over the years or if they cheapen out on materials that will damage regardless of how well I care for it.

Assuming this turns out great I will buy pretty much any Bioshock figure they produce.

I have one more payment, still not 100% on it. I dont own anything from this company but for whatever reason a figure seems better than a statue when it comes to Bioshock due to the the games setting and such. With that said I am concerned about the overall quality and if it will hold up over the years or if they cheapen out on materials that will damage regardless of how well I care for it.

Assuming this turns out great I will buy pretty much any Bioshock figure they produce.

The fallout figures they made are some of the best out there. I have faith this set will be incredible

In my experience, Threezero typically does a great job on clothing and armor. It's human sculpts and paint jobs they do garbage work on. I expect the Little Sister to look shoddy, but not the Big Daddy.

My final payment on my po through SS is in late September. Must have gotten delayed and I didnt even remember seeing it.

Me too. If it's disappointing this is the last time I'm bothering with Threezero.
I've never owned a threezero figure before. I'd like to collect their game of thrones line but those sculpts just don't do it for me. Bioshock is definitely a license I'd buy into though.

I really hope these turn out well & sell so they do more from the series. A Big Sister, Booker and Elizabeth would be musts. I just started replaying Infinite yesterday for the first time in years, forgot how great it is.

Threezero does excellent work on this sort of thing. Their robots, armors, and tailoring are all really good. It's the headsculpts that largely suffer. If this is anything akin to the Fallout power armor, then I have no concerns about it. Plus not to mention to exceptional paint work on all of their sister company 3A's robots and art house stuff. All of them work for the gritty, dark visage that Bioshock commands.

Threezero does excellent work on this sort of thing. Their robots, armors, and tailoring are all really good. It's the headsculpts that largely suffer. If this is anything akin to the Fallout power armor, then I have no concerns about it. Plus not to mention to exceptional paint work on all of their sister company 3A's robots and art house stuff. All of them work for the gritty, dark visage that Bioshock commands.
That's good to hear, and I always assumed that was the case because their Fallout stuff always did look good and seemed to sell out quick.

I'm really hoping they go back and do a full line of Dead Space figures eventually as well. Such untapped potential, especially if their strengths are robots/armors/dark and gritty stuff.

Yeah, I'm hoping that's the case since the Big Daddy doesn't have a human sculpt to mess up. The figure is nothing but armor and clothing so it should be great. The Little Sister will probably look pretty cheap though.

Back