THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really see those as comparible. Take Tonys brain, He's dead. Take Thors hand, he becomes a southpaw :lol

My point is both are stupid. Its a stupid plot device and nothing like anything that's happened in the comics. I'm sure he probably gets it back before the movie is over and will become a non-issue.

I'm sure he probably gets it back before the movie is over and will become a non-issue.

How? They don't have that kind of technology in Asgard, just rainbows and magic.

Or will we see this?

LukeHand.jpg

As long as it serves the purpose of the story, I have no problem with it.

If it has a reason to be in there plot wise and thematically, fine.

Hey it's 2015,We have the technology, we could rebuild him, make him faster,stronger, better than he was....oh wait a minute I forgot, this is not the six million dollar man

How? They don't have that kind of technology in Asgard, just rainbows and magic.

Or will we see this?

LukeHand.jpg

Hey maybe Thor will wear Thanos's kick asss gauntlet with cosmic cube technology... LOL

Just read a review. Basically said it drags for the first 40 minutes then gets alot better when the comedy kicks in.

That's how I felt when I first saw the original. The Asgard stuff felt "been there, done that." Once he gets to earth, it felt charming and engaging.

That's how I felt when I first saw the original. The Asgard stuff felt "been there, done that." Once he gets to earth, it felt charming and engaging.

Disagreed. Loved the Asgard parts and the Frost Giant segments. Loved the triangle of power between Thor, Loki, and Odin. Thought Hopkins and Idris Elba were both a great presence. The Earthly-stuff was less imaginative and more cutesy. But all the heart of the film is really the Asgardian relationships, in my opinion.

The usual hyperbole is claiming this movie is in the top 3 of Marvel cinematic universe movies! :panic:

Difference is its a Marvel movie, therefore hyperbole more than likely is legit. :yess:

Last edited:
Back