Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember you guys mentioning there was a problem with IE before,

Well, so far
pages crashed, facebook wouldn't load, youtube would freeze, email wouldn't show messages, it was a nightmare... I wasnt running any other extensions or anything
the program i needed it for works but everything else was terrible

All browsers have their problems from time to time. Maybe you could try downloading it again.

Can't you use IE for whatever you need it for then go back to Chrome?

I only use IE. I used my brother's Firefox and hated it and I don't care for anything Google so I avoid Chrome. Bad enough it's on my phone.

I remember you guys mentioning there was a problem with IE before,

Well, so far
pages crashed, facebook wouldn't load, youtube would freeze, email wouldn't show messages, it was a nightmare... I wasnt running any other extensions or anything
the program i needed it for works but everything else was terrible
I just had to flip and use Chrome to browse here w/o constant page and video crashing. Don't know why but the last month or so, any YouTube video I play the screen either goes green while the sound plays and anything embedded in the thread freezes forever, then finally starts playing normally well into the video but still can't go back and watch what I missed. Lot of other times trying to play something crashes IE completely. Noticed also that I can't even view Panjo on this board with IE, they say it's unsupported but I'm using IE11. Not undertanding why it is having trouble with major sites like YouTube. Checked and computer itself is clean.

I don't think it has been unstable since IE8 or something. I have to use it at work but I use it at home too and have not had any issues for years.

While I use Chrome, I've never had any issues with IE. It displays everything. Firefox? There is the joke of a browser.

When I find an auction on ebay one day and the next day it's pulled before it's supposed to end because someone either offered them money or it wasn't getting bids. I lost out on the chance to get a 1/4 scale Alien Queen today that was put up with retail as the starting bid. :mad:

Christmas movies in April. My goodness, like there isn't millions of other movies to play. I've seen ELF, Home Alone and Christmas Vacation on so far this week. :monkey4

not as insulting as when they put xmas decorations late september.... some of these stores have pumpkins and santas next to each other.
i find modern xmas kind of disgusting sometimes

There are people here who still have their Christmas decorations up. That doesn't bother me, that's up to them. I sometimes can understand why stores do things so early in certain areas especially. Around here, a lot of people like to put their decorations up early before it gets too cold. The stores are just trying to cash in on that. Hallmark starts putting their ornaments out in July. They actually make most of their money between July and Christmas due to ornament sales. They get enough of mine for sure. :lol

Just get sick of the movies though, especially at this late of date and since they play them to death in December.

Christmas movies in April. My goodness, like there isn't millions of other movies to play. I've seen ELF, Home Alone and Christmas Vacation on so far this week. :monkey4

603819_10152920078059495_1468405773634225075_n.jpg

We are fine with showing a man being murdered on television countless times throughout the day, but we draw a line at the strong words used in reaction to that murder, and bleep them out because of some warped moralistic view. :slap

Back