Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear this! Wish I could give you a big hug. :1-1:

Bless your heart. Prayers for you and your family.

im so sorry to hear that man, thats so depressing. i hope you can move on in time and remember all the good times with him. would i be too out of line to ask how he passed? i understand if you dont want to answer that. my apologies. the video in the things i love section was nice, i watched the whole thing.

im so sorry to hear that man, thats so depressing. i hope you can move on in time and remember all the good times with him. would i be too out of line to ask how he passed? i understand if you dont want to answer that. my apologies. the video in the things i love section was nice, i watched the whole thing.

Let just say his big heart gave out. Thanks for watching the whole video. It was beautiful. Another friend of his whom I never met wrote this about him. Hier or Higher was his nick name.

Anser Ecks: In 03 I had only known higher for a year or so then I was involved in a roll over accident he came to visit me in the hospital not even some of my closets friends no showed but higher found the time to show me love and I will never forget that.

Things I hate...

When people who might be slightly in "The Know" post the least information possible so people have to ask more questions. That happens a lot on here. If you know something, just say it. We shouldn't have to stroke your ego by asking what your vague post means.

Top Gear has become one of those shows whose saturation over the years means that even when you're watching a new episode, you kinda think you've seen it before.

Clarkson has had his day. His sacking is probably the best thing for both him and the show.

internet explorer

WHAT THE HELL, HOW CAN PEOPLE STILL USE THIS GARBAGE!!

I had to get IE because some programs wouldn't open on chrome, holy crap this is probably the worst piece of dog vomit ive ever used,
i knew it was bad but didnt know it was this incompetent

Have only used IE all my computing life and never had a problem with it.

Back